Forum › A Face You Shouldn't Show discussion

joined Jun 11, 2021

god knows we need more bdsm yuri and i know flowerchild can deliver. i'm so excited for more chapters

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

Nana and Kaoru is still the gold standard for that as far as I’m aware, but that’s het

Dormant Desires on Tapas has some amount of proper consent and aftercare, but there’s other stuff going on

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

definitly not me wanting more watersport. nope, not at all hoping for more. not me. thats a lie

joined Aug 9, 2020

Blud is not watersport

Beso%20tini%20emilia%20clipboard011
joined Aug 25, 2023

Flowerchild I am your simp forever

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I agree it's a bit disappointing everything has rape when it's BDSM in yuri. On a side note, this is con non-con which is part of BDSM as well.
If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone. However, since this is fiction and not real life, I'm very happy to accept the most toxic stuff Flowerchild will deliver.

last edited at Sep 17, 2023 5:38PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I agree it's a bit disappointing everything has rape when it's BDSM in yuri. On a side note, this is con non-con which is part of BDSM as well.
If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone. However, since this is fiction and not real life, I'm very happy to accept the most toxic stuff Flowerchild will deliver.

Flowerchild making a manga without toxicity would be like Hidetaka Miyazaki making a Souls or related game without poison swamps lmao

Images
joined Aug 31, 2020

Oh shit it’s Flowerchild. I need to shut down my brain to be able to read this.

After reading 3 chapters: Damn, so it’s gonna be like that.

joined May 10, 2021

Boy oh boy do I love this! Flowerchild is delivering yet again!
Oh also Io is one cute stalker.
Thanks for the chapter!

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I'm lovin' it.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Flowerchild making a manga without toxicity would be like Hidetaka Miyazaki making a Souls or related game without poison swamps lmao

I fucking cackled

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm very happy to accept the most toxic stuff Flowerchild will deliver.

joined Apr 16, 2022

God Flowerchild was cooking with white-hot flames when writing these chapters. This is some of the hottest content I've ever seen. Misa and Io are so effectively characterized with a bare minimum of exposition, and their respective massive character flaws match up so well together. Normally I would worry after we already got watersports in chapter 3 but I trust Flowerchild to be able to continually top herself in each subsequent chapter. Really, really looking forward to more!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I highly recommend the webcomic “program me” its a bdsm romcom that actually has (mostly) good consent taking between the two

joined Jul 6, 2020

Also i think this character dynamic is fascinating. Yes the older woman did mastrubate over the other girl while they were both drunk, but she seems to realize that was bad and felt genuinely horrible over it. Its an interesting reversal of character type. The younger “innocent” one actually seems like shes dragging the older “veteren” one into a really messy relationship. Kinda a reverse corruption almost

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Could have gone with any of a dozen interesting angles, but instead went for a woman pissing herself.

For fuck's actual sake.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Not the way it was presented, it isn't. You need to have a proper talk beforehand, set hard limits and agree on a safeword. Then you can do this safely.

On the other hand, it's fiction, so eh, whatever.

If you want more wholesome BDSM I suggest Sunstone.

Ohh, will check it out. And since we're here, I'd very much like to suggest this webcomic

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

I highly recommend the webcomic “program me” its a bdsm romcom that actually has (mostly) good consent taking between the two

So I literally just binge read the whole thing in one go after reading ur comment and I gotta say, that was REALLY good. I double recommend

joined Jul 23, 2019

Other non-English projects have scanlated further ahead , so... a glimpse of the henceforth.

Just want to remind everyone that this is a romantic story too; it's not just about masochism and niche fetishes.

last edited at Sep 18, 2023 7:53PM by Casusby

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

The last time I read a story that had non con elements with a willing “victim”, the adorable character was a masochistic and borderline stalker like, and watersports this early in the series, the MCs ended up in the snow, hope this is different since I am enjoying the toxicity right now.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Other non-English projects have scanlated further ahead , so... a glimpse of the henceforth.

Just want to remind everyone that this is a romantic story too; it's not just about masochism and niche fetishes.

Do not post anything ahead of what is available on the site, please respect the other users of this site

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

what's romance doing in my lovely manga about masochism and niche fetishes

joined Jul 6, 2020

So I literally just binge read the whole thing in one go after reading ur comment and I gotta say, that was REALLY good. I double recommend

program me has ruined my sense of humor, i think about shit like the personal pit of carnal lust so often

joined Jun 3, 2014

Could have gone with any of a dozen interesting angles, but instead went for a woman pissing herself.

For fuck's actual sake.

Nah, it pretty much encapsulates that lengths Io will go just to see Misa.

To reply you must either login or sign up.