Forum › (TsuzuKozu) One day when they fell asleep with the morning sun and woke up very, very late. discussion

joined Jun 1, 2016

Any news on Link Like LoveLive getting a global release so we can get to know these girls

Yujacha Uploader
Rinpana_smol
Yujacha
joined Nov 15, 2016

Any news on Link Like LoveLive getting a global release so we can get to know these girls

My guess is as good as yours...though I would say that I personally am not expecting it to be any time soon for various reasons.

On the plus side, you have LunasTLs and Xinchan_ on Twitter who post regularly about Hasunosora, so you could give them a follow. Luna has Chapters 1 and 2 of the LLLL story translated on YouTube, I believe, and Xin has done some cute clips of their streams plus occasional summaries of the later chapters. I can say it's thanks to them that I even got into this group in the first place.

joined Mar 11, 2020

So is LLLL the official 5th Generation of Love Live? or is it another SIFAS-only thing? and what's this about them being VTubers?

Yujacha Uploader
Rinpana_smol
Yujacha
joined Nov 15, 2016

So is LLLL the official 5th Generation of Love Live? or is it another SIFAS-only thing? and what's this about them being VTubers?

Is there any "unofficial" generation for Love Live...? Like, Nijigasaki started off as SIFAS-only but they ended up getting an anime, OVA, and a plethora of live events so it's hard to call them a side project. Though I guess the School Idol Musical series might be something that a chunk of the fandom doesn't recognize (especially overseas) because of its limited scope.

You can probably do some research on your own (there's plenty of info out there), but they're Vtubers in the sense that they do streams and stuff with 3D models of their characters. They've done everything from TikTok dances to doing covers of Vocaloid songs and even songs from the other LL groups! Though like the traditional LL model, the seiyuu participate in livestreams and events as well so there's that disconnect of character vs. seiyuu unlike in traditional Vtubers...? (All of my Vtuber knowledge is secondhand so feel free to correct me on this)

Speaking of which, please feel free to check out the Sehasu series on YouTube...they need to reach 500K views at some point to meet their goal...and if you can't understand Japanese, please check out the English subs from ONIBE (currently up to episode 3)! Though do make sure to watch the official video uploaded by staff since our re-upload doesn't count, of course.

But yeah, considering that they announced their 1st Live which will happen in autumn of this year, you can consider them a main group in the Love Live series. Just don't expect an anime anytime soon, because their whole schtick is having the LLLL in-app story progress in real-time (as in, they launched the app in the spring to coincide with the start of the school year).

For anyone who is hesitant about jumping in, I'll just say this: I've seen a lot of gay in Love Live, but somehow Hasunosora has managed to become the gayest LL group in the series already.

joined Mar 11, 2020

Is there any "unofficial" generation for Love Live...? Like, Nijigasaki started off as SIFAS-only but they ended up getting an anime, OVA, and a plethora of live events so it's hard to call them a side project. Though I guess the School Idol Musical series might be something that a chunk of the fandom doesn't recognize (especially overseas) because of its limited scope.

You make a good point lol

You can probably do some research on your own (there's plenty of info out there), but they're Vtubers in the sense that they do streams and stuff with 3D models of their characters. They've done everything from TikTok dances to doing covers of Vocaloid songs and even songs from the other LL groups! Though like the traditional LL model, the seiyuu participate in livestreams and events as well so there's that disconnect of character vs. seiyuu unlike in traditional Vtubers...? (All of my Vtuber knowledge is secondhand so feel free to correct me on this)

that does sound pretty different from "traditional" VTubers (what a thing to say xD), since aside from outliers like Kson, keeping the IRL identity secret/separate from the Virtual one is practically top priority

But yeah, considering that they announced their 1st Live which will happen in autumn of this year, you can consider them a main group in the Love Live series. Just don't expect an anime anytime soon, because their whole schtick is having the LLLL in-app story progress in real-time (as in, they launched the app in the spring to coincide with the start of the school year).

huh. guess i havent heard much of them because i dont do mobile games, like at all

For anyone who is hesitant about jumping in, I'll just say this: I've seen a lot of gay in Love Live, but somehow Hasunosora has managed to become the gayest LL group in the series already.

now I'm really hoping they get an anime at some point lol

last edited at Jul 7, 2023 3:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.