Forum › We Swallow Food and Our Emotions discussion

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

It says dropped but a new chapter was just added, I don't get it.

I think it's officially dropped after the new chapter. The end of chap 7 says it's the last chap from Volume 1 and there are no plans to TL volume 2 at the moment.

joined Dec 13, 2020

1st. You discover that the guy you're dating is creepy as hell
2nd. You realize comphet is screwing your life
3rd. You can't ignore anymore your feelings for your roomie
4th. You decide to confess! ♡
5th. Pussyblocked by your stomach!?

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

WTF raclette on top of salad?!
as knight heron writes in the credit page (i love how you often explain things from the chapter!), usually the raclette goes on top of potatoes or bread. but some people put other things in the cheese, like bacon or peppers. most of the time you eat raclette with others by putting the "raclette-öfeli" (a special "oven" that almost every swiss family has) on the table and everyone has their own little square pan that is the same size as the pre-cut cheese squares, which are 6-7mm thick. and with this pan you melt your complete slice of raclette, and then you put the melted raclette on (or next to) the potatoes or bread. the version with the halfed cheese wheel is usually eaten only at "chilbiis", and usually with a slice of bread underneath. (chilbis = fairs with market stalls, food stalls and rides). you can also make it at home, but you need another oven for it. or you have an open fire, then you can put the cheese wheel near the fire and melt the cut surface this way ;o) and you also need a lot of appetite to eat half a cheese wheel ;o) the square raclette is sold in different quantities, which is another advantage.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

1st. You discover that the guy you're dating is creepy as hell
2nd. You realize comphet is screwing your life

Wow, that dude was bad news, way to lay down the law on EVERYTHING! they haven't even decided to marry yet and he was already ordering her how to raise the children. I couldn't believe it! Leave that to the MOTHER, scumbucket!

joined Apr 16, 2022

While this manga is certainly slow and kind of meandering, I quite enjoyed it overall. The two protagonists have strong, compelling personalities, and for once I actually buy the lack of communication as plausible because they both have very good reason to believe the other wouldn't take the truth very well.

Hope the translators are doing okay, and also that volume 2 eventually gets translated, either by knight heron or someone else. I'm up for doing the translating but I can't do anything else scanlation-related.

last edited at Oct 7, 2022 7:24PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This was so good. Sad to see it drop. Thanks for everything you did do though.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I read the first chapter, and based on the vibes it feels like the sort of thing I would like, but only once it's complete. Provided the ending doesn't suck. Thus, I've marked the rest as to-read, and will wait until whenever it's all up to properly read through it.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

It’s so unfortunate this has been dropped :(
The manga already came to an end, a very wholesome one. I hope a translator picks it up someday.

04bc6fafe38c61dbf7789a4afd77b5a972-8-samuel-l-jackson.rsquare.w330
joined Jul 2, 2021

Growth and improvement in any creative pursuit can bring a mix of emotions, including a sense of accomplishment and sometimes increased angst or self-criticism. It's a natural part of the creative process. However, it's important to remember that artistic development is a journey, and ups and downs are to be expected. Keep encouraging and supporting Chisako, and I'm sure they'll continue to thrive!

joined Jul 8, 2020

Eh.. Just got in this series and realizing that it is dropped... Why is this dropped? :((( i wish they will continue this

To reply you must either login or sign up.