Forum › Game of Murder discussion

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Uh.... Wht?

joined Mar 8, 2016

Unrelated to the actual content, this is the worst translation job I've seen in a long time. Did they just run the lines through Google Translate and call it a day?

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

odd but good, i wished i was the president tho

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Wow I'm at a lost for words for this one.

Bentoki Uploader
Vgz0nqk
Helvetica Scans
joined Jul 20, 2021

Unrelated to the actual content, this is the worst translation job I've seen in a long time. Did they just run the lines through Google Translate and call it a day?

We had somebody who is new to translating translate it, and somebody who is a professional in translating TLC it. What were the TL errors?

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Gay. Kinda cute too ngl.

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 5:51PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i loved this!! so kinky
kinda want to play murder right now...

joined May 29, 2021

wait did they mean benzine or benzene because benzine is a category and benzene is soluble in water (albeit only slightly)
then again this was done with like 5 minutes of google searching so i may be wrong

Bentoki Uploader
Vgz0nqk
Helvetica Scans
joined Jul 20, 2021

wait did they mean benzine or benzene because benzine is a category and benzene is soluble in water (albeit only slightly)
then again this was done with like 5 minutes of google searching so i may be wrong

The raws said ベンジン which is benzine but idk about the chemistry of it, the TL actually translated it as benzene originally but it was caught later because it isn't ベンゼン

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 10:24AM

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

Miki is right, Aoi's expression is chef's kiss perfect. I love it. I love stories like these where there is no real threat, everyone is safe (more or less) and happy, but the twisted nature of it all unlocks a character's kinks. Degenerate M girls are best girls.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

YES.....evil..... >:)

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

weird shit

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I finished reading this and thought "no way this is a oneshot right"

but alas

fr

joined Mar 8, 2016

We had somebody who is new to translating translate it, and somebody who is a professional in translating TLC it. What were the TL errors?

It's very stilted and unnatural-sounding, like someone just went with the most literal interpretation of each word/phrase. Page 3 is especially clunky, and there are several just plain wrong phrases like "For how we should go about putting together these printouts?"

Brook
joined Jun 7, 2016

Pres be like

New Fetish Acquired

To reply you must either login or sign up.