Forum › Steamy Yuri Book discussion

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Misuzu doesn’t seem like a bad girl. She doesn’t seem anti-social either, she just doesnt seem to be a people-person; she prefers spending time with people she’s really fond of, in this case her girlfriend. She might be a bit possessive but not to the point of manipulation... if that makes sense

As I'm not people-person, I can confirm it works like you say. She does not give bad vibes to me either. I even can't call her possessive. She is truly only into her girlfriend, she just does not care about anyone else, to lose her time and energy in vain.
I would call her focused person, not possessive.
And she is gentle.

I agree with this, their relationship seems pretty good and they joke around while communicating with each other. They're both acknowledging each other's perspective and points, so I think the relationship very well could last. Also not being a people person is perfectly fine in my opinion, everyone is different after all, it's just about finding a balance in your relationships.

Agree to all the fellows above. Compared to some past yuri, this possessiveness is pretty tame. There's also the potential for improvement at the end.

As someone who's been in a 7 year relationship with my girlfriend who isn't a people-person I can agree to all of this. Also it's adorable when a petite 5'3 girlfriend gets a little possessive over their 5'10 partner.

Dont_debate_me
joined May 28, 2018

this ones a favorite. its cute and real. its ok to be possessive. not everyone should have to have an open relationship/

joined Jan 14, 2020

"I wouldn't go that far" maybe

To reply you must either login or sign up.