Forum › Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight - The LIVE - Show Must Go On discussion

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

MY Hikari-chan..Magnificent declaration of ownership.. :D

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Wow they're all turned to eleven here, but Futaba is super aggro, like not even just when she's competing. TBH I much prefer the mild everyman Futaba over this pushy one, but I really like extra spicy Junna.

joined May 30, 2015

LMAO Maya looks a bit psycho in the manga xD! but i love it!!

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Hikari pls eat one-day-old dumpster seafood

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So silly, La Pucelle will enter here and defeat they all, and sleep with them all even with the teachers.

joined Apr 28, 2019

Maya tops.. i knew it! I felt it in my gay energy!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Cool art. Their expressions are more intense than in the anime.

joined May 30, 2015

loved it!! can't wait for translation of live #2 transition!!!

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

The gayness certainly is very present. What was that one moment when Claudine greet Hikari and soon after that Maya was scooping the blonde for herself... Damn, fangirling so hard

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This is a very faithful adaptation of the stage play. Everything seems to be word for word.

Also the facial expressions here are just as on-point. Their facial expressions are exactly the same as the real actors' during the stage play. Again, very faithful adaptation.

The artwork is superb. It can't be easy drawing all of their uniforms, hairstyles, and the backgrounds in such exquisite detail. Not to mention the weapons and action poses. I quite liked how with the manga setting, it's easier to change the stage, so they could show the classroom and different versions of the Twilight Theatre. The visual depiction of some moments, like on 1025 is also significantly more dramatic. I didn't realize that's the effect they were trying to go for, the stage itself crumpling up in an attempt to defeat them.

Quite liked this. It does its job perfectly which is transfer the stage play to manga form. The only things it's missing would be the live action parts, which of course can't be transferred. A shame since the fighting in this play is lively and dynamic.

last edited at Jul 16, 2020 7:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.