Forum › Series to read

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Hi, i'm just running out of a good series to read. My tablet where i bookmarked an awful lot of series just broke recently, so i lost all of them. Can you please recommend me something? By "good" i mean just all sorts of sfuff you bookmarked as a good read. Thanks a lot!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

you could check my lists if you want. hope they would be suitable for your tastes though.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 10:07AM

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

you could check my lists if you want. hope they would be suitable for your tastes though.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Hey, this is long but here:

-Otsu Hiyori’s works are all worth the read!
-Bloom Into You
-Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru
-Blooming Sequence (decent, but could have been better)
-Gunjou (this one might turn people off art wise or story wise though, it’s a bit tragic)
-Kissing Mars
-SOME (not all) of Momono Moto’s works
-Jin Takemiya sometimes makes some decent one shots.
-Amber Teahouse
-Bright and Cheery Amnesia
-My Unrequited Love (aka The Love that Won’t Reach)
-Junko Matsufuji has some decent one shots with beautiful characters... but the sex scenes might be a bit showy.
-I think “Rock it Girl!” Started off very nicely but it ended too soon. Idk what was going through the mangaka’s head to end it so early.
-Fluttering Feelings. This manhwa was sadly never finished due to the author’s premature death (r.i.p), but it’s a MUST read. What builds up to the point where it was left off is very much worth the read.
-Morinaga Milk made some decent stuff, but her works might appeal more to younger audiences.
-Love Doctor (this one is a bit philosophical in the middle, but very good regardless. It just ended too early imo).
-Ratana Satis’ works-I recommend them
-Hanjuku Joshi (the original, NOT the sequel)

The ones I have recommended to you are either realistic with straight up romance and good characters. I do not like supernatural or fantasy, so I cannot recommend you anything with magic or dragons and stuff like that xD But I did hear that “Moonlight Garden” or something is a good fantasy yuri series.

PS. If anyone tells you Shitrus is good, they are a liar xD

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 7:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.