Forum › Madoka is Mine discussion

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

That chick's intense...
Freakin lol Kyouko is fantastic!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Headcanon: Meganemura becomes bolder the higher her "Madoka energy" level is, so she needs regular charge-ups.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Oh boy, If this series were sweet like this...

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I feel like this is an alternate reality where Madoka, Kyouko and Sayaka are from the future and know that Homura will become a yandere so they’re all trying to appease her

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I feel like this is an alternate reality where Madoka, Kyouko and Sayaka are from the future and know that Homura will become a yandere so they’re all trying to appease her

hahahah

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

sayaka and kyoko, dont just stand there!
be lovebirds with them too!

joined Jan 6, 2017

I think this might be the Rebellion world. So Madoka and Sayaka do know.

joined Aug 28, 2016

Homura doesn't have the salamander earring in this, though, which is the most distinctive change in her character design post-Rebellion.

51%20piyo%20icon%202
joined Jul 23, 2016

Homura doesn't have the salamander earring in this, though, which is the most distinctive change in her character design post-Rebellion.

Probably meant the pre-Devil Homura.

Doraneko Aqueous
joined Jan 31, 2019

Probably meant the pre-Devil Homura.

Yep, 'cause Kyouko went to school and Homura wasn't too shy like the first timeline, we can guess they are in Rebellion, when Homu just transferred.

To reply you must either login or sign up.