Forum › I Found Someone I Like discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Meanwhile, Maki is being consoled by Rin and Hayano and the three of them decided to date eachother, so it's all good guys.

Oh, and later Nico and Nozomi realize they're both in love with Eli, so that also becomes a thing and you won't change my mind

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

That was pretty alright. I'm still waiting for the NozoNico story that will knock my socks off.

1542604545610[1]
joined Oct 8, 2018

That was pretty alright. I'm still waiting for the NozoNico story that will knock my socks off.

Kanbayashi Makoto has many NozoNico stories that I find wonderful.
It would be great if they were all translated.
The last one that got translated ended with just friendship but the later untranslated chapters have them turn become lovers.

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 10:00PM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm waiting for a definitive one too. This one was sweet, but Nozomi was way out of character. Kanabayashi Makoto's doujins are great but haven't gone for full on romance yet (at least in the translated ones).

I think what almost all Nico shipping stories are missing is an acknowledgment of all the pain and humiliation she goes through in the series. She's often ignored, treated as inferior and obnoxious, body shamed, and one-upped all the time at being an idol even though she tried longer and harder than any of the other girls to become a good one.

Nozomi cares for Nico, but she's also one of the worst offenders in harming her self-esteem.
Honoka is a pleasant person, but it's hard to imagine Nico wouldn't resent her for being so successful at what she failed at.

I ship Nozomi with Nico, but I'd really like to see a story that properly deals with all the baggage they'd have as a couple. It'd warm my heart.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Kanbayashi Makoto has many NozoNico stories that I find wonderful.
It would be great if they were all translated.
The last one that got translated ended with just friendship but the later untranslated chapters have them turn become lovers.

Kanbayashi Makoto's Chinatsu/Akari story is one of my single favorite doujins ever, so I have no doubt that their work will really impress me. I'm just waiting for it to be in a language I can understand.

Maybe I just need to write my own NozoNico story.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Uhh?? You break up and a few days later YOU'RE telling other girl "please make me happy"??? Wtf she didnt love Maki at all did she. Or shitty writing.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I’m compelled to shank Nozomi. “At least I’d be better than Maki chan,” sis better back tf up. After “dating” Nozomi for a day, Nico will realize that Maki makes her the happiest and will return to her <3

joined Jul 21, 2016

Or shitty writing.

That's what I thought.

I love NicoMaki but I also kinda like this pairing too so thanks!

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

Can't say that I fully enjoyed it but I like it when things get spicy.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I also like the NicoNozo pairing but this doujin was awkward to me - specifically Nozomi going after Nico right after she broke up with Maki. Normally you’d wait a while before doing that, since this way it feels like Nozomi is taking advantage of Nico’s state of mind. At least Nozomi does admit that “It’s a horrible thing to say”.

Also Nozomi’s love epiphany could’ve been written better. Usually the angle is “I just realized I like you, but you’ve already started to date someone else”, but Nozomi realizing she liked Nico after they broke up seemed a bit odd to me.

Still, all of that being said I didn’t hate this doujin, and it definitely had its cute points.

B6c1f04788d8af2d84ea30189c7c22cee271b73a1364905957
joined Nov 10, 2017

I love this pairing but this was pretty bitter to read.
Also it's been awhile since a NicoMaki doujin was uploaded.
Lots of Nico x (not Maki) doujins.

joined Nov 1, 2017

Meanwhile, Maki is being consoled by Rin and Hayano and the three of them decided to date eachother, so it's all good guys.

Oh, and later Nico and Nozomi realize they're both in love with Eli, so that also becomes a thing and you won't change my mind

this same for the 2nd years (and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years of aqours) 
Corn The Mighty
Emoji_u1f33d.svg
joined Aug 26, 2018

Thoughts on this doujin are.. alright.
Imo the art of it was actually worse than the story, the author needs some improvement there but it doesn't look terrible. Also, are there any more Kanbayashi Makoto doujins that have been translated? I've been trying to find them lately

last edited at Oct 15, 2018 1:06AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love NozoNico but this was wayyyy too ooc.

473a2eb411ff7fe55f43b145b0e4fdc1
joined Oct 15, 2018

Kanbayashi Makoto's Chinatsu/Akari story is one of my single favorite doujins ever, so I have no doubt that their work will really impress me. I'm just waiting for it to be in a language I can understand.

Imo the art of it was actually worse than the story, the author needs some improvement there but it doesn't look terrible. Also, are there any more Kanbayashi Makoto doujins that have been translated? I've been trying to find them lately

This site has a translated Kanbayashi Makoto NozoNico that you can't find anywhere else. The whole site is filled with translated doujins that Dynasty for whatever reason doesn't have.
https://www.fancomics.org/comics/19

last edited at Oct 15, 2018 1:21AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Thanks for showing me this. This one was super good: https://www.fancomics.org/comics/68

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I don't know if you can convincingly say that you're "not some easy girl" when you were dating someone else day(s) prior. Unless I'm misunderstanding the use of that phrase in this situation.

Regardless, I'm usually super easy to please, but I didn't really like anything about this sadly.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

MakiNico is best pair

PootisPainisHere
12-09-06-13-47_0_large_metal_gear_solid_wtf_thumb
joined May 18, 2017

I see this doujin dissed Nicomaki and got destroyed by them, Nozomi is never supposed to be the one to do stunts like this because of love, she'll just friendzones everyone to the point one of them got frustrated and call her out for it, and already 2 doujins got this wrong

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I don't like seeing a nicomaki pairing get ruined for another ship. :(

joined Oct 15, 2018

MakiNico is best pair

*NozoNico is best pair

1539612097867[1]
joined Oct 15, 2018

You and me both. l'm waiting for a super cute Eli x Nico x Nozomi

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

This site has a translated Kanbayashi Makoto NozoNico that you can't find anywhere else. The whole site is filled with translated doujins that Dynasty for whatever reason doesn't have.

How the hell have I never found that site and seen those doujins before o.O
Thanks so much for the link! Some true gems in there~

1539612097867[1]
joined Oct 15, 2018

So cute, innocent and beautiful (´;ω;`)
I want to hug those two or have them hug each other.

https://tosiaki.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/comic_page/drawing/480/show_page_001.jpg

I would have missed it if it wasn't for the last post. I don't think most of the doujins on that site are on other sites and there is a varied amount of LL content there.

EDIT: CUTE
https://www.fancomics.org/comics/13
https://www.fancomics.org/comics/13/page/18

last edited at Oct 15, 2018 12:05PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This seemed really rushed. It could have been interesting but it all happened way too fast and the lack of any buildup made Nozomi seem kinda scummy for swooping in and picking Nico up on the rebound.

I mean, yeah, that happens in reality too, but it doesn't make for a great story, especially when it ends on "and so they started dating."

To reply you must either login or sign up.