Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Director Nim and Sung-ji are too precious together.

huh? please elaborate

Nah, dont be bothered, just another teamblonde fan who loves the fluffiness, the sex and "oh, they are meant together", Seju should just leave.

sometimes you really say things as they are in my mind.. XDDD these last 10 days more than ever..

I really hope after tonight, I will be on the same side with you also, cause I really am preparing to go full force of criticizing the manhwa when it ends, cause I really doubt this upcoming chap is a good one.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I know I'm awesome xDDDDDDD.

Jeezzz yoonie, you remind me of some people.

Nah, I'm just joking, lolllll. I'm not a narcissist =)))))))))))

orange
Lol I am upgrading you to platinum XDDD

Lollll, well, my awesomeness is a thing, you know xDDDDDDD. I'm awesome with dignity, lollllll

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 8:58PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Though mostly was looking forward to your assessments (instead I found a lot of pages with paranoia and people getting all Spanish soap opera in here)

Now I'm curious about Spanish soap operas. This thread has been amusing lately, moreso than the actual Manwha.

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 11:43PM

joined Feb 8, 2016

sayuri12

and I don't think it's that bad. you got free flowing spirit in your writing. haha.

This is so sweeeeet.. ima go show this to my elementary teacher :( she kept punishing me over this my whole childhood :(((
you go tell her! haha

As for my inner TG? one day when i feel good enough, even if it's just a short thing. I'd want to make an original GL/Yuri comic too. I think it would be nice to do.

And when you do, please write a note with sayuri12 name, so I can be over analysing your work and obsessing over it..
#ProspectiveClient

oohh...to have someone like you as not only a critic is probably the best and worst thing for an artist. XD especially a wanna be like me. the great Nora...haha. you're going to have to wait a long while for anything of professional quality from me. i'm going to have to put on some training boots for that special continuous story line. and you know what? i'm going to do that. i'm going to put my name from this forum and shoutout to Nora when i do. XD

for now though, think of me as your crappy padawan on the making to becoming a master. lol
out of curiosity though, say i would be doing some practice work for a short oneshot like the one you showed me of TG. what would be a writing prompt you'd want? like...to practice my story boarding skills. :) like brainstorm with me.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 4:44AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Just for fun xDDDDD, a bet for tonight's chap? No prize xDDDD. Let's see if any of us could predict the last chap right xDDDDDD

My prediction is there is a new character xDDDDD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Just for fun xDDDDD, a bet for tonight's chap? No prize xDDDD. Let's see if any of us could predict the last chap right xDDDDDD

My prediction is there is a new character xDDDDD

There will be sex scene loooool

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

What a legend prediction =)))))))

joined Feb 8, 2016

What a legend prediction =)))))))

there is always a sex scene XD if we were betting something. we'd all say the same thing to be safe. ahaha.

i dunno, i'd like to think that they'd at least wrap up seju's story a little more by showing a scene of where she is no matter how small it is. i won't hope for anything more that this point. i'm just waiting for it to finally end. haha. but some serious fluff with main couple and then sumin somehow gets a clue from somewhere(a letter or whatever) about seju's whereabouts and she's doing well and it's going to be one of those "we can't even be together anymore as anything platonic but i wish you luck moments of that kind of love"? as for the end couple. just more fluff and sumin doesn't mention what she finds out about seju to sungji and ends with a kiss and implied sex.

frankly, it's probably the only way i can see it go in order to help fix the how author ruined end couple for me with the last few chapters. and then the next story is all about seju, her new life and finding out how to love someone else :D

PS. if it isn't anyway like that, i at least hope its a good ending. too many series have been almost ruined because of bad endings. lol i still can't get over the bleach ending. ahh my old anime fan is coming out. i'm sorry XD

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 7:09AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

LurKings

Nora
Is there NO hope?! haha what happened to the bet with Yoonie?

as Orange just told me today, hope is a dangerous thing XD
I lost clearly.. but even yoonie was not satisfied by the way it happened.
yoonie

Nah, dont be bothered, just another teamblonde fan who loves the fluffiness, the sex and "oh, they are meant together", Seju should just leave.

hahahah.. I mean they were smarter than most of us.. they saw the logic we couldn't see XD

I really hope after tonight, I will be on the same side with you also, cause I really am preparing to go full force of criticizing the manhwa when it ends, cause I really doubt this upcoming chap is a good one.

(Pulling out my sword) XD .. yes yes sure.. not like I am able to rationalise their actions now

LustGreed

cringeworthy XDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

sayuri12, why do you overestimate me while underestimating yourself ?.. I get it, an artist is NEVER satisfied with their work, that's what keeps them getting better and better. Actually, if you look at the first chapter of WDTFS (especially Sungji's design) and compare it to ch90, you may see that art improvement is a continues process but you can start somewhere even if it is never perfect.

i'm going to do that. i'm going to put my name from this forum and shoutout to Nora when i do. XD

hahaha.. that's if I didn't find your work first XD

what would be a writing prompt you'd want? like...to practice my story boarding skills. :) like brainstorm with me.

Think of something you fantasize about.. and share with us your fantasies. As a reader, I find satisfaction in seeing artist's fantasies rather than the ones I have already in my mind. I may suggest situations we all had at some point (only as brainstorming ideas.. rather than forcing mine).. oneshot..
1- maybe a situation where someone thinks of all the (what if's) at the airport.. just by looking at someone else that they fancy but don't have the courage to talk to.
2- I always thought of a short stories series where the narrator is a psychologist .. and she narrates stories of people who visits her practice with their deepest and darkest secrets.. then in the end this Psychologist lady will be narrating her story to another psychologist as a part of her own therapy. (how about that XD)

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 8:19AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Sungji* Sumin happy ever after..
Seju.. and a new character .. coming soon

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seju.. and a new character .. coming soon

I was righttttttttttttttttttt. For the first time ever, I predicted a new chapter rightttttttttt, lollllll

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

For the first time ever, I predicted a new chapter rightttttttttt

Is it really the first?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But is the girl hot? LOLLLLL

I'm sorry. I have decided to stop using my money for the last useless chapter =)))))))

joined Feb 4, 2017

here:
https://imgur.com/a/qIalm

(the assassin was much hotter )

I got some rough ideas
Sumin is back to Hello Studio as TL
she and Sungji now moved together ..
the gossips at Hello Studio "Seju is absent"
so she is still there
her hair has gotten taller.. so sometime has passed
another matter
her inner thought was "would I die if I hanged myself with this"
the other lady asked her: do you need this rope ?

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 9:22AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I also heard about the new girl that Seju and her will have a bdsm relationship.
Like ok, as if this is what we needed the most for the characters now...
Even though I knew the ending would be anti climatic, I'm still disappointed...

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I still cant open your link Nora, but I got the gist of the chapter thanks to you already xDDDDD

So, like I have said, this ending is only "healing" (lets just say its healing, even though I dont see it) for SuminxSungji, Seju is nowhere near healing, just a broken soul who needs help and much worse than the beginning of wdtfs. Basically a Sumin ver 2.0, lollllllll.

And now she is a womanizer, lollllll?

93 chaps and this is what I got for my favorite character, lollllll. Suddenly I feel the pain for Seju so much that i hate the author, lollllll

joined Feb 4, 2017

as for the new girl appearing out of the blue.. I quote LustGreed

And for them to make a new love interest for Seju, well, that's a big no for me. It is something like a consolation which I can't take

joined Mar 5, 2017

Tell me again, What's with the flashbacks? especially the getting married thing. Sigh

joined Mar 5, 2017

I gotta agree with you here. I was expecting someone like "seju"

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 9:35AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I gotta agree with you here. I was expecting someone like "seju"

bad getting worse, I guess !
Gaji could've done better much better.. Camille was so hot.. it is ridiculous to think that they couldn't create a hotter girl

#Bitching

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

And for them to make a new love interest for Seju, well, that's a big no for me. It is something like a consolation which I can't take

So there's really a new girl. I don't wanna take a peek yet since I wanna enjoy my dinner. I'm actually losing appetite now..lol

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nah, the scene showed that Seju hasnt falled in love with the new character just yet. It seems their relationship is not sth about love just yet, and it feels like it'll need a lot more explanations for this character. I have feelings this character might not be the new character that could stick. Basically, it seems Seju has become Fifty Shades of Seju, lollllll, I dont think she sticks with one girl nowadays. She is not the loyal Seju anymore

But one thing for sure, the "coming soon" is for Seju mostly, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. SuminxSungji might appear since they have been back to work under Seju again (seriously, is Hello Studio the only company for them to work at? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well objectively speaking the new girl is not bad looking at all. In fact I find her more attractive than Sumin.
My problem is that she appears at the very end with no development with Seju whatsoever.
It is really out of place to develop Seju's feelings for Sumin right until the very end, only to put a random new character for her.
If they wanted to go like that, at least they should have made Seju getting over Sumin way earlier and not keep her until the end only to force more chapters for the story.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Joke asides, my serious question though, dont SuminxSungji feel sorry for Seju at all? Now Sumin is also back to work under Seju...again, lollllll. Like dont they feel that Seju might feel the pain seeing them together? LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Is Hello Studio the only company available for them to work at? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Dont they feel awkward around Seju at all?

To reply you must either login or sign up.