Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 5, 2017

^
I just didn't expect it to kind of end it with sex.. Really disappointed.
Anyone still looking forward to next chapter? Maybe more sex. Hehehe

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 9:39AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

NO no no .. there is something more.. we wait for the next 10 days XD

if yoonie showed up, tell her I'm on a business trip XDD

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 9:42AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It's like their relationship is just all about sex..lol I want to say that it's shallow but I might just be biased coz I really love SuminxSeju lol so just whatever..xD

It feels a bit forced because teamblonde is the popular ship. If author likes them so much, they should definitely have thought of a better development for them.

Sumin x Sungji development is easy and cliche. All throughout the story they break up and make up with having sex. And that's about it.

I don't know, I always preferred SuminxSeju too, but Sumin's character has turned me off a lot after the second arc. She acts like a high schooler that is in infatuation and gets excited because she is about to have sex for the first time. Seju is better than that.
I knew they had no chances, but I was hoping we would get a decent development between teamblonde. I know TG has the ability to create nice characters and development, but I guess they are aiming to please their target audience, which is mostly young teenagers. Not that there is something wrong with that, it's just that from my experience, YA targeted stories tend to have more superficial and one sided characters.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

^
I just didn't expect it to kind of end it with sex.. Really disappointed.
Anyone still looking forward to next chapter? Maybe more sex. Hehehe

I'm just looking forward for more Seju..but I guess they won't give her..lol or are they maybe planning a sequel for her? Damn..they could have just done it with Sungji..lol oh gad..my bitterness is surfacing..I need to bury these feelings..xD

joined Mar 5, 2017

Hahahaha.. XD and when will you be back? After 20 days? Hehe

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

It's like their relationship is just all about sex..lol I want to say that it's shallow but I might just be biased coz I really love SuminxSeju lol so just whatever..xD

It feels a bit forced because teamblonde is the popular ship. If author likes them so much, they should definitely have thought of a better development for them.

Sumin x Sungji development is easy and cliche. All throughout the story they break up and make up with having sex. And that's about it.

I don't know, I always preferred SuminxSeju too, but Sumin's character has turned me off a lot after the second arc. She acts like a high schooler that is in infatuation and gets excited because she is about to have sex for the first time. Seju is better than that.
I knew they had no chances, but I was hoping we would get a decent development between teamblonde. I know TG has the ability to create nice characters and development, but I guess they are aiming to please their target audience, which is mostly young teenagers. Not that there is something wrong with that, it's just that from my experience, YA targeted stories tend to have more superficial and one sided characters.

I thought their decision won't be affected by anyone including the fans..so maybe that kind of story is really the "best" ending for them..lol i never liked Sumin from the start..till end...I could never understand her way of thinking..and more to Sungji..i don't hate her but I also can't understand her character(if there is really something to understand about her xD) again..I'm just being bitter probably..lol

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 9:54AM

joined May 18, 2017

So the story is about healing. With sex.

As long as you are getting some, it's all gonna be alright.

Forget about working out issues. Sex is key.

At least that's what this story tells me. Again, disappointed...

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I hope you won't change your avatar..I'm still hoping here..xD

joined Mar 5, 2017

I'm just looking forward for more Seju..but I guess they won't give her..lol or are they maybe planning a sequel for her? Damn..they could have just done it with Sungji..lol oh gad..my bitterness is surfacing..I need to bury these feelings..xD

I'm not sure if they will give us more of seju. They put our hopes up and what we get is this. Lol
I just don't understand why they put so much of sejusxumin wonderful and meaningful flashbacks when they could have focus more on Sungji. I understand that it is To justify sumin having hard time to part with seju but it's still way too leading. ~sigh~ again

joined Mar 5, 2017

Who knows? Maybe we get a time skip where they broke up after 2 years and sejus show up..hahaha.. Wishful thinking.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:00AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

"It is not over till it's over" The Author said XD

btw, now Sungji is okay with having sex with Sumin without looking at her face !

roamsl

Hahahaha.. XD and when will you be back? After 20 days? Hehe

my return date depends on the ending .. circa 10 days to never XD

NozoEli_trash

well, I am stuck with my current avatar since I lost to Momonsuke XD
so I hope to change it.. but not to Sungji's XDDD
sob

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:04AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Forget about working out issues. Sex is key.

At least that's what this story tells me. Again, disappointed...

Isn't sex their key to fixing things from the start? Might as well finish it with fixing their issues woth sex too. I'm totally going back to my novels now.

joined Mar 5, 2017

So if it's an awful ending, we wont hear from you ever again? Hehehe XD

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I'm not sure if they will give us more of seju. They put our hopes up and what we get is this. Lol
I just don't understand why they put so much of sejusxumin wonderful and meaningful flashbacks when they could have focus more on Sungji. I understand that it is To justify sumin having hard time to part with seju but it's still way too leading. ~sigh~ again

My agony..they just made me love SuminxSeju more for I find their love and story more meaningful than the other pair..other than sex, I can't remember what's good about their love..or nothing sticked to my memory that is worth remembering..they were all overshadowed..lol

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

My guess is this. They got carried away with Seju and they maybe didn't plan on making her character so important from the beginning. They have said before that the story was originally about Sumin and Sungji, and they added Seju later.
I have written some stories myself, and Seju gives me the impression that she was created by the author "feeling" her, not planning her. You know, those types of characters that represent a piece of the author's feelings, rather than solely being planned for the story. Writing stories is about expressing feelings too, and some characters carry this from the author.
One of the TG ( I think the author) said that Seju was their favorite character. So yeah. But this is just my guess and I could be wrong of course.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Damn..that's more sad than SuminxSungji ending..:'(

joined Feb 4, 2017

I will focus on my "healing" from the "healing" story XD

joined Mar 5, 2017

My agony..they just made me love SuminxSeju more for I find their love and story more meaningful than the other pair..other than sex, I can't remember what's good about their love..or nothing sticked to my memory that is worth remembering..they were all overshadowed..lol

I agree. Overshadowed is the right word to describe it. Sejuxsumin is more meaningful. They have deeper interactions and i am not sure if suminxsungji ever had that. Am Not being bias about that thing.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Well goodluck with that. XD

I've started to focus on my "healing" from last chapter so i'm kind of a little ok by now.lol

joined Feb 4, 2017

Well goodluck with that. XD

I've started to focus on my "healing" from last chapter so i'm kind of a little ok by now.lol

how long does it take to complete the rehabilitation program XD?

while reading the chapter.. I almost felt that Sungji would ask to top Sumin.. but it didn't happen

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I agree. Overshadowed is the right word to describe it. Sejuxsumin is more meaningful. They have deeper interactions and i am not sure if suminxsungji ever had that. Am Not being bias about that thing.

I'm not being bias too..but im adding "might" because people see things in different perspective so for them, SejuxSumin might be more on the toxic side rather than the meaningful side while SuminxSunji more on the sweet side rather than the shallow side..just being careful..lol

But Seju is the best fucking character..and I'll admit to being bias to that but I don't care even a single cent..lol I really can't see any flaws on her..Sumin is the mistake in her life..lol jk

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:24AM

joined Feb 13, 2017

My guess is this. They got carried away with Seju and they maybe didn't plan on making her character so important from the beginning. They have said before that the story was originally about Sumin and Sungji, and they added Seju later.
I have written some stories myself, and Seju gives me the impression that she was created by the author "feeling" her, not planning her. You know, those types of characters that represent a piece of the author's feelings, rather than solely being planned for the story. Writing stories is about expressing feelings too, and some characters carry this from the author.
One of the TG ( I think the author) said that Seju was their favorite character. So yeah. But this is just my guess and I could be wrong of course.

Thank you very much Macy-san:')) I'm miserable about the ending and you just have blown up my feeling a bit. I feel better now, by the way, your saying is great that I think I will quote it for good. Thanks again!

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:23AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I also needed this..can't we do it together??looool jk

joined Aug 29, 2015

WDTFS is visually appealing but the story is decent at best and I can say that TeamBlonde has one of the worst relationship development I've ever read/encountered.

I'm kinda disappointed with how TG handled Seju going through the end but at least, they didn't killed her off and they let her keep her sanity even though she didn't end up with Sumin. hopefully, we can see Seju in the finale with a new love interest.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Too bad the other character is better, story wise. Sungji might be an wonderful human being in this story and a perfect character to heal sumin and seju, but story wise, sejuxsumin had a better story than their MC.

I wish the author went all out on his/her feelings on this one. Since when we read, we also put our feelings and feel what the characters feel. Some people may be into sungji because of her near perfect qualities, but that's the problem, it's not real. Personally, i feel for seju because she's real.

To reply you must either login or sign up.