Forum › Untitled Aikatsu Comic discussion

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Watching 150 episodes of Aikatsu was worth it just to get to these two bumpkins.

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Watching 150 episodes of Aikatsu was worth it just to get to these two bumpkins.

I've watch Aikatsu for quite some time and it's still like episode 1 all over again when i saw these two =w=
They make a very cute couple =w=

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 12:55PM

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Wow, a doujin of em already? Amazing.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I've watch Aikatsu for quite some time and it's still like episode 1 all over again when i saw these two =w=
They make a very cute couple =w=

When Akari and Sumire were introduced, I honestly lost most of the enjoyment from the series that I felt when I watched Ichigo, Aoi and Ran. And even though I think Sumire and Akari are cute together, they really don't have much of an impact imo.
But Nono and Risa truly bring those exciting feelings back from when Ichigo and Aoi first started being idols.
Here's to hoping the series gives them lots of air time as well as plenty of cute moments.
And of course, hopefully we'll get lots of doujins with them as well. :D

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 1:15PM

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Nonochi and Risa is Yuri ahahaha! I like this pairing... I hope more doujinshi stories about them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.