Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Ah, sun, sand, sea, and... Total War!, lol

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Sensei's too reserved about her feelings, she set this all up but I just cannot foresee this going well for her. Is she trying to break her own heart, and force herself to give up on Mei?

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Sensei's too reserved about her feelings, she set this all up but I just cannot foresee this going well for her. Is she trying to break her own heart, and force herself to give up on Mei?

The plot had to move eventually, so I guess this was how. It's not a great idea, though D: #TeamMaria

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

OMG... I can't wait for next chapter, but aye, Maria what are you doing? DX

Jadina
joined Mar 23, 2024

maria what is going onnnnnn:(( it may be over for her if she doesn’t stop shooting herself in the foot. please just be honest about your feelings and do it while sober!!!! my god this woman makes me sad

side note but fucking mei thinking it’s a coincidence that she’s on an island gateway with all the women she loves—she’s such an idiot sometimes i love her sm

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Isn't this tagged as Harem? Who says anyone has to have their heart broken?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

the background men all being yaranaika-faced somehow completely removed any threat or grossness from them. This is genius

Also Mei is totally gonna bump into her childhood crush with her own harem here. It will become evej more if a situation. I'm calling it right now

People rooting for Maria because she's best girl are romcom-brained. She's best girl but is Mei the best girl for her? Foolish. Absolute buffoonery.

last edited at May 6, 2024 2:40AM

joined May 10, 2021

I'm still so damn torn between Kaoru, Riri and Maria...
However, as much as an age gap fan as I am, I can't see Maria win. Which sucks.
Can't wait to see how this event unfolds.
Thanks for the chapter!

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Isn't this tagged as Harem? Who says anyone has to have their heart broken?

I mean, I think they'll probably all get together in the end, but there's definitely going to be lots of conflict first before we can reach that point.

Also I was just speculating on Maria's thoughts going into this. It's not like she knows shes a character in a harem manga, after all.

last edited at May 6, 2024 3:13AM

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

I'm sure Maria knows what she is doing. After all, she sets this up. Don't underestimate the psychology professor.
For me I will be torn between Riri and Maria.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm still so damn torn between Kaoru, Riri and Maria...
However, as much as an age gap fan as I am, I can't see Maria win. Which sucks.

Never lose hope, I'll be rooting for Maria till the end!

(or for a harem ending, that works too)

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I wouldn't be opposed to Maria-sensei giving up on Mei and instead stumbling across a hot, similarly-aged woman instead. I just beg to see the whole resulting spin-off adventure (she is best girl after all)

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I'm sure Maria knows what she is doing. After all, she sets this up. Don't underestimate the psychology professor.

Using the power of psychology for evil (or seduction) ftw!

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

It's a calculated risk, but I'm a psychology professor.

• Maria, probably.
joined Jun 12, 2015

War!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And so starts the true harem battle. :D

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

how exciting

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Poly end or just sensei end
But i feel like the author is building a final arc so the story could end properly already

canihavekith
142220480_1294910914226700_370792848566403998_n%20(2)
joined Feb 3, 2021

Por que no los seis?

joined Sep 4, 2016

So it's okay for Mei to be fawning over multiple girls, but it's not okay for Karin to have multiple girls fawning over her?

This is really starting to aggravate me about this story. The hypocrisy that Mei is allowed to get away with just because she's main girl.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

So it's okay for Mei to be fawning over multiple girls, but it's not okay for Karin to have multiple girls fawning over her?

This is really starting to aggravate me about this story. The hypocrisy that Mei is allowed to get away with just because she's main girl.

That's a good point. She doesn't want to deal with jealousy but doesn't seem to care or notice that she herself is pulling the heart strings of a whole campus.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

This is kind of brilliant. Props to Maria-sensei, she bumped up in my fave spots to number 2 behind Karin. It's essentially a way to make everything explicit. She's calling out all the players involved and is hoping to force Mei to actually deal with these people and their feelings. Will it go that way? Depends on if the author wants to actually move the story along or keep in the holding pattern it has been so far.

Mei does call herself out on it in chapter 27 internally, and they do talk about it in 28. I think the bigger problem is that Mei isn't actually in love with any of these girls, just really attracted to them. She can call that love if she wants, but all the relationships seems really shallow right now.

joined Apr 10, 2023

That's a good point. She doesn't want to deal with jealousy but doesn't seem to care or notice that she herself is pulling the heart strings of a whole campus.

Yeah it's almost certainly an intentional conflict that author is planning to set off, probably at this vacation.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

If they don't have their battle underwear, I hope they have their sharpest suits.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Lol get a load of this guy

To reply you must either login or sign up.