Forum › What's that manga called?

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm not sure if it was uploaded here, but anyone remember this short series where the MC works at a hostess bar. She got drunk and a college student picked her up and they did the deed back at her place.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Not on Dynasty.

Great, thanks

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I’m looking for a short one where the girl can see how many days until someone dies and she meets a girl who dies on that day. They meet and suddenly the girl’s death day changes because she was probably planning on committing suicide before meeting the MC

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Oct 11, 2022

^ Hmmm... The first thing that comes to mind from that description is episode one of Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina. Anything more to go on? What kind of relationship did they have?

not really, I only saw the first couple of pages but didn't read more since I am just been lacking energy and time to read stuff (I am behind on so many stuf orz) but forgot to save in the "to read" list.

The only thing that comes to mind as a reference is that I as I read the premiese I though that it reminded me a bit of Frieren and Fern, where the younger one seems more responsable than the older one, and makes you wonder who is actually taking care of who

but not much besides that TwT

@Zexalfan

It's not new, but it could be this. It fits your premise.

https://mangadex.org/title/ab5b1ce5-3a36-456c-8385-01b1366534b8/nina-san-no-mahou-seikatsu

last edited at May 23, 2024 6:44AM

joined Oct 11, 2022

Hello, I'm looking for a one-shot where a girl needs money so decides to work as a lesbian sx worker (In an app I think) and her first client is her friend

Removed from the reader

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/poor_college_student_turns_to_lesbian_sex_work

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

^ Hmmm... The first thing that comes to mind from that description is episode one of Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina. Anything more to go on? What kind of relationship did they have?

not really, I only saw the first couple of pages but didn't read more since I am just been lacking energy and time to read stuff (I am behind on so many stuf orz) but forgot to save in the "to read" list.

The only thing that comes to mind as a reference is that I as I read the premiese I though that it reminded me a bit of Frieren and Fern, where the younger one seems more responsable than the older one, and makes you wonder who is actually taking care of who

but not much besides that TwT

@Zexalfan

It's not new, but it could be this. It fits your premise.

https://mangadex.org/title/ab5b1ce5-3a36-456c-8385-01b1366534b8/nina-san-no-mahou-seikatsu

@YurifreK117

not the one I was looking for, but thank you! you reminded me to search it in mangadex ^^;

and found it! it's "Salvia no Bouquet"
https://mangadex.org/title/e5ba8c4b-dd9d-4914-9428-b1b771e7de82/salvia-no-bouquet
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/salvia_no_bouquet

my mistake was searching the witch tag instead of the fantasy tag, I did search the age gap tag but I guess I missed it or didn't dig far enough

thank you for your reply!

Azure0285Reader
joined Jan 31, 2021

Does someone know a Touhou fan manga where Alice speaks in Makai language?
Or a manga that Patchouly finds a Makai book with the owner being Alice?

joined Feb 17, 2023

I’m looking for a series about a small town girl that somehow gets blackmailed/pressured into being the assistant for a minor celebrity I think she is like a model and the celebrity is a tsundere and the small town girl is mostly oblivious. Any help would be appreciated:-)

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

joined Feb 17, 2023

No not this! This does look fun though. The small town girl becomes her assistant I think, not manager. I also think a lot of it took place on the coast maybe? I wish I remembered more.

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
joined Feb 17, 2023

Yes! Thank you! That’s it!

Screenshot_20240331-223232_youtube
joined May 22, 2024

I may have bad memory but I forgot where this is from. Thanks in advance!

last edited at Jun 2, 2024 5:50PM

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

^ From one of the April Fools' chapters of Sasameki Koto.

ExtraNumber8807
Tasty%20cookie
joined Oct 29, 2022

halo! I've read this manga a few months ago, I don't think it's in dynasty (or maybe). So, there's a guy who got married to her girlfriend and on the 2nd night after the marriage (idk what happen in the 1st night) he tried to do it with her but her wife turned her into a girl cuz she was a lez, and the wife have a pp and they did it? they go on dates and the man (now girl) think he's (she's) pretty cute and want to stay as a girl (I think), then afterwards the man who is a girl now got pregnant. Thank's btw ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.