Forum › Private Tsunderation discussion

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

Not bad but not my favorite one because nico is a little too rough and isn't really responding well to Maki. If your girl says wait then wait...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A little baffled why this has the tsundere tag since neither of them acts particularly tsundere at each other for more than a throwaway line here and there. Occasionally embarrassed, but at spots non-tsun characters would normally be embarrassed at anyway. For the most part, they're pretty open and loving with each other.

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Ah, my first NicoMaki doujin I read. I wasn't much of MakiNico shipper, and then I found the reason. I consider Nico as a seme...and this doujin (or artist) agrees with that. I love that they totally look like they love each other. Cute and sweet. Nice.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I approve of Nico's committment to the oral arts here. Felt bad that she never got to be on the receiving end, but it looks like Maki had a gay ol' time.

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

ahh yayy I just realized this was uploaded on my birthday last year...

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

A little baffled why this has the tsundere tag since neither of them acts particularly tsundere at each other for more than a throwaway line here and there. Occasionally embarrassed, but at spots non-tsun characters would normally be embarrassed at anyway. For the most part, they're pretty open and loving with each other.

Probably just cause of title

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Nico was really pushy here, wasn't she? I would have liked to see Maki turn the tables on her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.