Forum › Tsuki no Serenade discussion

joined Mar 15, 2016

Got one more KnM doujin coming out after this. Then we gotta wait for another to arrive from japan along with some Strawberry Panic stuff, Shiznat, and a few other things.

I liked this doujin more than our previous release. Just a more emotional and sexual doujin despite the strange pairing.

Otoha did have feelings for Chikane so it makes sense that maybe she'd masturbate to thoughts of Chikane noticing her feelings and reciprocating them. Sad end for Otoha at the end of this since it all turns out to just be a fantasy (and Chikane still loves Himeko) she was having but still it's a pretty good doujin. Art is nice as well.

Next one should be a bit sad as well.

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

This doujin was really cute and well drawed, I hope for other KnM stuff.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow sounds like some cool doujins are lined up , this was a super lewd read ^_^ and the ending was really good like hnnngh to the wanting

Haha abd here i thought my heart might break...BUT miss maid only FANTASIZED! XD STILL kinda sad though...

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Guys dont you think a "wishful thinking" tag is spoiling the plot??

joined Oct 3, 2015

Thank you for sharing this doujin. I love KnM. Looking forward to more of KnM releases.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This dj is very old, I remember see this first in spanish 8 year ago, wow!

joined Oct 30, 2015

Poor Otoha '~'

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Yes, absolutely. xD

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

I feel so sorry for Otaha now

joined Mar 15, 2015

I agree with you; a "wishful thinking" tag seems to spoil the whole thing. I went into this and after I got past the first page, I was like, "Oh, this isn't actually happening; it's just something Otoha is imagining."

joined Mar 15, 2016

I agree with you; a "wishful thinking" tag seems to spoil the whole thing. I went into this and after I got past the first page, I was like, "Oh, this isn't actually happening; it's just something Otoha is imagining."

Yeah I'm sorry I didn't notice till now. Went and requested the tags to get removed. Sorry about that.

last edited at May 29, 2016 7:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.