Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

The cover art is amazing. O_o
And so is the art in general.

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 1:50PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, this was awesome!
Great art, love how the kisses were draw!
Altough, there was a bit much text fod me and since english not my first language is, it was kinda hard to follow & read. Still, this was amezing!

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

i love how theyre having a weirdly serious conversation, then look to the side and theres madoka all over homu <3

joined Mar 25, 2013

Awesome, I guess it reset because Homura and Madoka got a 'release' xD It would be kinda funny if it reset every time because they had sex, and her subconscious just likes the road it takes to there xD

Anyway, are the original pages uploaded instead of the 'reworked' ones as said in the notes? Cause I downloaded both and didn't seem like there was any difference, if so, the 'notes' page is a little useless.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Awesome, I guess it reset because Homura and Madoka got a 'release' xD It would be kinda funny if it reset every time because they had sex, and her subconscious just likes the road it takes to there xD

Anyway, are the original pages uploaded instead of the 'reworked' ones as said in the notes? Cause I downloaded both and didn't seem like there was any difference, if so, the 'notes' page is a little useless.

Yeah. You can find the edited versions on the Source upload.

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 4:01PM

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I think I watched all the anime episodes and I still have no idea how their powers/universe works. I probably stopped trying to get it when a naive teenage girl became a god.

I LOVE the pairings... But the story was as angsty as the anime.... -_-

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

I think I watched all the anime episodes and I still have no idea how their powers/universe works. I probably stopped trying to get it when a naive teenage girl became a god.

The issue goes like this (SPOILER ALERT):

They all are, first, ordinary girls. Their powers come from a pact with Kyubey, which is able to guarantee any desire in exange for the "crystallization of their souls" (the creation of the Soul Gem), since in this process Kyubey is able to get some kind of "energy".

The problem with this agreement is that it has trap: crystallize the soul (and use it to generate the "magic"), makes it contaminated. To clean it, magical girls are forced to defeat the "Witches" to get the Greed Seeds, because otherwise they are victim of all kinds of negative emotions (despair, jealousy, agony, etc.), which lead them to finally become Witches.

The existence of witches, ironically, gives a reason to Kyubey to try to create more Magical Girls to combat them, thus achieving a technically infinite energy cycle. Obviously, they care nothing about the cruel cycle he throw the girls who he seduces to become Magical Girls. His only worry is collecting their share of energy.

Technically this will be an endless cycle... except by the power of Homura. Since her wish was "to return to meet Madoka" she has the ability not only to stop the time in the present moment, but "reset it" (something like jumping from one timeline to another not "spoiled"), something which she makes again and again in their efforts to avoid Madoka falling into that circle (trying to avoid she become a magical girl).

With each restart, however, the magical potential of Madoka increases. With each "new beginning", the energy that Kyubey can get from Madoka if she becomes a magical girl increases. The stakes rise and rise with each new desperate Homura attempt, until the whole truth is revealed and Madoka take a decision: break the vicious circle betwen Magical Girls and Witches creating a new one, The Law of Cycle, which dictates that witches don't exist, and when a magical girl falls into despair, her soul is saved and preserved for eternity (preventing thus the existence of the witches and screwing the snack bar of Kyubey).

Achieving this would be, according Kyubey, impossible because you would need the power of a God to get it, which is precisely what Madoka has accumulated through endless repetitions caused by Homura.
As a result, by asking her desire (Save ALL the Magical Girls), she becomes a goddess and her existence, as well as the awareness of the existence of witches, is eliminated from the world (so only Homura remembers her for yuri reasons xD) to shape this new cycle Salvation.

So far the anime / the first two films.

The third film reveals that despite not even remember Madoka or "knows" the existence of witches, Kyubey find interesting that possibility and its "energy potential".
So he decides to do an experiment, and when Homura is about to die (and therefore her soul be "rescued" by the Law of Cycle) Kyubey isolates her, confining in a place where nothing and no one can, allegedly, reach she, just to see "what happens."

Given this confinement, Homura becomes inevitably a witch. And, like any other, creates a labyrinth (in this case, the false Mikatahama city) in an unconscious desire to recover all she lost. As a result, to the labyrinth are "invited" several presences which Kyubey opens access to see what happens, because among them is the "mythical" Madoka.

In this hypothetically "perfect" life in which finally they are all alive and all live in peace, is ironically the "aware" conscious of Homura which perceives that there is something "wrong" (Madoka can not "fiscally exist"! They fought witches (first) and spectra (after), not nightmares!) and discover that ALL is a work of a witch. Shortly after, she also realize that she is the witch in question.
Desperately, she surrender to the despair and full transform into a witch, with the hope that the rest of the magical girls will defeat she and become free from their own trap. Meanwhile, with the help of Miki and Bebe, the plan of Madoka (deprived of her divine powers and memories while she is inside the confinement) is break the isolation imposed by Kyubey from inside to be able to reach Homura and "save" her.

For better or worse, Homura has other plans. She isn't willing to "lose again" Madoka being carried away to the Law of the Cycle. So, when Madoka finally reach Homura, she literally steals her divine powers, transforms herself into a Goddess (she calls herself a "demon") and changes again the law, creating a new reality in which, once again, all are alive and don't remember what happened. Her only obsession is to be with Madoka, even if keeping she "sealed" is needed.

Unfortunately the third movie ends here and it is uncertain if they will continue with the franchise or not, but there are plenty of doujins toying with the idea of what could happen with this new world and all its protagonists.

I don't know if I will have clarified something to you, but I hope so. ^^"

PS: All those black bars are an insufferable sight. xD
If you consider that the above is perfectly reasonable and don't need them, I will remove them gladly.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 8:04PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Vircoph posted:

Homura ... his (Repeatedly...)

Last I checked Homura was a girl.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

terrible QC

pg 07, "our relationships are also be reset"
take out "be"

pg 10, "you were the only to react so slowly,"
"the only one"

"I'll fix it will go a lot smoother"

to go a lot smoother
so it will go a lot smoother

pg 20, "Don't do private your affairs out in the open!"
"Don't do your private affairs out in the open!"

pg 21, "cloning and mental telepathy go mixed in too."

"got" not go

"the strongest ability out of all us..."

"all of us..."

pg 26, "that nice old lady when I was kid"

was a kid

pg 35, "I get to how well"

get to see how well

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 12:20AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

i can't really tell the fluid difference between the edited and non edited version, but i enjoyed both regardless

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Vircoph posted:

Homura ... his (Repeatedly...)

Last I checked Homura was a girl.

My bad >.<
English isn't my tongue language, so for large texts I use Google Translate. I try to correct all I can but sometimes some things slips my sight...

Corrected the "his" now. (Damn Google Translate! Woman exists! xD )
Sorry. ^^"

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:54PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

♥ That was amazing! ♥

This author just makes the best Madoka dōjins after nurajirou's

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow Vircoph, that was an awesome black bar read! Ive seen all the movies and show but the "weird" and of course the relationships and yuri always made the main story somewhat lower on my observer scale, so it was cool to see it broken down and explained ^_^

joined Apr 30, 2014

That cheeky familiar filming under Mamis skirt.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Wow Vircoph, that was an awesome black bar read! Ive seen all the movies and show but the "weird" and of course the relationships and yuri always made the main story somewhat lower on my observer scale, so it was cool to see it broken down and explained ^_^

I'm glad you find it useful. ^^

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Aw yeah, I love this artist...even though I think that they like all those liquids a bit too much. (Look at some of their older works wow) I kinda wish that they would continue that Mami x OL one they had but this is cute too :)

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 8:44PM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Dear cleaner,
Thank you very much for cleaning up all the bodily fluids, I'm not a huge fan of seeing such a mess in doujins because I get a little claustrophobic and my eyes strain from all the details and lines on the screen. Plus, something about mass amounts of drool and sweat and... 'love fluids' just feels kinda gross.
There was still a lot of liquids but I felt it was just the right amount for me to not immediately close the tab xD

joined Mar 25, 2013

Dear cleaner,
Thank you very much for cleaning up all the bodily fluids, I'm not a huge fan of seeing such a mess in doujins because I get a little claustrophobic and my eyes strain from all the details and lines on the screen. Plus, something about mass amounts of drool and sweat and... 'love fluids' just feels kinda gross.
There was still a lot of liquids but I felt it was just the right amount for me to not immediately close the tab xD

This is actually the non cleaned-up version, sooo..

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

So basically Mami's secret desire is for onee-san Nagisa to seduce her and drown her in boobs?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So basically Mami's secret desire is for onee-san Nagisa to seduce her and drown her in boobs?

Sounds reasonable to me.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Adult Nagisa is so attractive, wish we have more of Mami x adult Nagisa.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Unfortunately the third movie ends here and it is uncertain if they will continue with the franchise or not...

Funny you should mention that

joined Jul 20, 2011
Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Kitsune Inari posted:

Kyouko got legs.

Did she not have legs before?

To reply you must either login or sign up.