Forum › Missing content - how to let you know? Zaou Taishi stories like she wolf

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Without the chat box its a lot harder to just say 'so and so is missing, how come'?

I was looking for Zaou Taishi stories - such as 'first kiss', and the 'she wolf' series that there are about 5 parts to (little red riding hood strikes back, expressions of love etc) - I think lillilicious scanned them- but none are to be found and I'm sure they used to be here.

I didnt see a post for missing stuff- dont you normaly leave a 'footprint' when you remove something like if it got licenced?

last edited at Feb 17, 2013 1:03PM

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Those aren't series, they are chapters of the same licensed series: http://www.jmanga.com/haru-natsu-aki-fuyu

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I didnt see a post for missing stuff- dont you normaly leave a 'footprint' when you remove something like if it got licenced?

Previously that wasn't the case, but we have one now (example)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i have to thank all the staff of dynasty for letting me read great series like this, girlfrieds or chatting at amber house, before they was licensiated.
i'm thinking to buy them, but i wanted to ask why there're others reader out on the web that haven't this problem and let licensied works on their reader

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

i have to thank all the staff of dynasty for letting me read great series like this, girlfrieds or chatting at amber house, before they was licensiated.
i'm thinking to buy them, but i wanted to ask why there're others reader out on the web that haven't this problem and let licensied works on their reader

Because they don't give a shit. We do.
There have been several occasions of (small) readers getting taken down for hosting licensed content. We just want to avoid that.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Because they don't give a shit. We do.
There have been several occasions of (small) readers getting taken down for hosting licensed content. We just want to avoid that.

thanks for the answer, i think is the right thing to do, but yet i can't understand how the big readers can continue with their behaviour,
and i think that they host series translated by other groups w/o their agreement, if they don't fear the copyright,
is this a big problem?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's a bit harder to be taken down by publishers when you're located in a country that just doesn't give a shit about copyright (e.g. China).

To reply you must either login or sign up.