Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

joined Sep 25, 2015

AAAAAAAAAH! I wonder what's gonna happen next. I hope she'll just keep it to herself but blurt it out to Saeki while Touko accidentally hears it. Then drama will ensue but I'm still hoping for a good ending.
I bought the 4 volumes from my local bookstore with my college allowance. I hope I'm not making a bad investment.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

I bought the 4 volumes from my local bookstore with my college allowance. I hope I'm not making a bad investment.

You are, but I can totally relate.
Edit: Also, I'm surprised your local bookstore happens to have this. Where I live I could only get it via amazon.

last edited at Jun 12, 2018 9:52PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well, since Touko has apparently snapped out of her "I must be my sister" state of mind, maybe she'll be more open to a confession now… It's probably safer to consolidate the relationship a little more first, though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In the end, they graduate, go to different colleges, get a boyfriend, get married and it all becomes a sweet memory they will tell their grandchildren.

Joke aside, I can't see this manga going beyond the graduation of Touko.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

In the end, they graduate, go to different colleges, get a boyfriend, get married and it all becomes a sweet memory they will tell their grandchildren.

In the second season, Yuu will experience the feeling of hating someone for the first time...As she battles for the position of student council president.

9e3012d3f77b55327018d2d73f907ed0_1302545278062775823%20(1)_cropped
joined Mar 22, 2014

Nya-chan posted:

In the second season, Yuu will experience the feeling of hating someone for the first time...As she battles for the position of student council president.

Ooh, is she also going to be threatened with expulsion by someone’s older sister if she doesn’t win?

Rsz_1rsz_0232-006
joined Mar 16, 2018

Nya-chan posted:

Ooh, is she also going to be threatened with expulsion by someone’s older sister if she doesn’t win?

For some reason I'd really like to see people work on the yuri expanded universe now

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Seira posted:

Nya-chan posted:

That was the condition set by the higher-ups to make a second anime season u.u.

But jokes aside, we got some veeeeery nice bonus pages for the Aniversary of dengeki Daioh, not sure if we will get it here (it's only one page 4koma and another one with a good illustration) so maybe I should hold back before sharing it.

last edited at Jun 20, 2018 9:02PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

False info. The second season will actually follow Yuu's daughter. This will be the Jojo of yuri with every descendant learns to acquire a different human emotion through lesbianism.

we got some veeeeery nice bonus pages for the Aniversary of dengeki Daioh, not sure if we will get it here

Think it's fine if we post it in the 4rum anyway: Bonus 4koma (credits to /u/).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

False info. The second season will actually follow Yuu's daughter. This will be the Jojo of yuri with every descendant learns to acquire a different human emotion through lesbianism.

A science baby she had with Touko, I hope...

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gudetamago posted:

we got some veeeeery nice bonus pages for the Aniversary of dengeki Daioh, not sure if we will get it here

Think it's fine if we post it in the 4rum anyway: Bonus 4koma (credits to /u/).

Oh well here's the other page https://i.imgur.com/AXSMEU6.jpg

I just hope the season 2 ends with "The emotions were inside you all along!"

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 10:36AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

A science baby she had with Touko, I hope...

Nah, Yuu reproduces asexually

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Think it's fine if we post it in the 4rum anyway: Bonus 4koma (credits to /u/)

I spit my drink at the last panel, not gonna lie. XD

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Nah, Yuu reproduces asexually

Worth noticing that she is also aromantic and she is only confused.

Tumblr_omrtnbr9ks1vkx8d3o5_250
joined Feb 28, 2018

According to Yagakimi twitter, the next chapter is focusing on Yuu's sister, Rei. I wonder if she finally finds out about Yuu, whether it's by chance, logic or when Yuu just straight up tells her. I can also see how Rei giving her some advice can be a trigger for Yuu's confession to Touko and a start of a new plotline.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

According to Yagakimi twitter, the next chapter is focusing on Yuu's sister, Rei. I wonder if she finally finds out about Yuu, whether it's by chance, logic or when Yuu just straight up tells her. I can also see how Rei giving her some advice can be a trigger for Yuu's confession to Touko and a start of a new plotline.

Nice! Can't wait.

Yuno
joined Aug 22, 2016

I'm so ready for the next chapter rn

joined Jan 25, 2017

http://moetron.net/post/175233255990/

Yuu and Touko have their actresses for the new anime. I really like the picks, especially Touko's.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have 0 knowledge of Yuu's seiyu... I'll just wait for the pv to judge

joined Jan 25, 2017

Aoba from New Game?

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

SpiritusNox posted:

Aoba from New Game?

Ah fack! how come, I saw another website earlier and said that it was Yuki Takao! but it's actually Yuki Takada... I'm relieved now.
Still... I really want to hear that pv soon

9e3012d3f77b55327018d2d73f907ed0_1302545278062775823%20(1)_cropped
joined Mar 22, 2014

Aww, Kanemoto Hisako was good as Yuu in the drama CDs though, haha. I love Takada Yuuki though :') She was especially great in Blue Reflection (game), which I'm only mentioning because I think her voice in that role would fit Yuu nicely.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Aww, Kanemoto Hisako was good as Yuu in the drama CDs though, haha.

She was. Her voice was very much a perfect fit. But she is leaving her VA job temporarily to study abroad. Seeing that they kept Touko's VA from the PV, I wonder if they were originally planning on casting her as Yuu too and had to recast midway through. I hope that's not the case and the news came before the production.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Aww, Kanemoto Hisako was good as Yuu in the drama CDs though, haha. I love Takada Yuuki though :') She was especially great in Blue Reflection (game), which I'm only mentioning because I think her voice in that role would fit Yuu nicely.

Wait there's a drama cd?? I'd love to hear it. Is it available anywhere online?

Tumblr_omrtnbr9ks1vkx8d3o5_250
joined Feb 28, 2018

Well, at least they kept Minako Kotobuki. Now I need Yoko Hikasa as our third girl and I'll die a happy person.

To reply you must either login or sign up.