Forum › The Prince of the Night Sky and the Princess of the Morning Glow discussion

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I am a little confused on the "you should have told me you were in pain" how long was she in America before she came back? why did she come back? was there a time lapse? was she back for good?

this one is jus so open, in so many ways >_<

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I am a little confused on the "you should have told me you were in pain" how long was she in America before she came back? why did she come back? was there a time lapse? was she back for good?

I totally agree... I was confused in the arrangement of time. For my own point of view, I felt there is this a lack of romance. There is a lot of Why? How? and When?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm pretty sure it was a time lapse since Senpai wasn't in her uniform anymore, which probably indicates she already graduated in America
and she also has jet lag, probably something that wouldn't affect you only after a few days
she also said she wanted to go back to Japan for college so, yeah, I'm pretty sure she's there for good
I'm at least glad she didn't find someone else in America lol

last edited at May 9, 2017 12:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.