Forum › Tetsunagi Kooni

joined May 11, 2011

Tetsunagi kooni's labled as yuri undertones but I dont really see it. Could someone exsplain how it fits under that to me.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I put the tag during the initial UPLOAD EVERYTHING phase, which was bound to bring a few questionable tags. I saw a couple instances during a quick skim through where it could've been interpreted as undertone and the mangaka is known for yuri (and whideface).

Or this could be part of my dastardly plan of getting you guys to read non-yuri works.

I'll re-evaluate it.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We have a re-evaluation process? Where does that fit into our overall "make it up as we go along" strategy?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It comes right after the "people are questioning what we're making up" bit.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I hate that part... Accursed accountability.

joined May 11, 2011

It's still a good manga and even though theres no defenite vibe it certinally does feel like it in the later chapters. Sorry if i'm contradicting myself but this is my honest opinon on the subject.

joined May 11, 2011

Sorry for double posting but it just struck me that the plotline would be great for a yuri or shoujou ai manga so there's reall no reason to change it. I just wanted to know a little more about it so I could enjoy it better. And shino's reaction in the last chapter kind of struck me as at least undertone yuri.

last edited at Oct 25, 2011 1:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.