ForumNews Dixiv Rises

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Sometimes we like to work on Pixiv stuff. Sometimes we like to work on Pixiv stuff that apparently someone else already translated on /u/. But it's cool. That's how we roll.

Sakuhimanga 1
Read Online | Direct Download

Sakuhimanga 2

Sakuhimanga 3

Sakuhimanga 3.5

So keep on keeping on and all that. More stuff will be coming... eventually. Probably.

P.S. Against all odds, Sasameki Koto actually ended. There's a lot of crap to wade through on the way, but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel. So we'll release some more SK eventually. In due time. You know, >dinasty and all that.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Oh lawdy, SK ended! What will happen to the world?! cough*somethinggoodcough*

Don't worry so much about y'all's pace. This is the fastest I've seen releases from Dynasty in quite a while, so no problems. It makes me happy. Did y'all get plenty of new people or just have more time?

Thanks as always!

joined Sep 26, 2011

Sasameki Koto has ended???
Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
TO THE INTERNETS!
It ended at Volume #8! And Dynasty Scans is on Volume #7, that's not half bad. I'm sure that Takashi Ikeda, if he really wanted to, could milk it for another 2 Volumes at least. Oh well...
Keep up the good work Dynasty!

joined Jun 6, 2011

It ended already!? I mean...it could have ended a volume or two ago if they hadn't introduced new characters but i expected at least 9 or 10 now. Or perhaps just hoped, as it's my favourite romance series.

Dynastyavatarvixcait
joined Oct 1, 2011

Finally!! I'm so sad... the introduction of new characters made me think that it could drag on forever so I'm glad it ended. But at the same time I love it so much that I want to read more of it...

joined Jul 3, 2011

Despite it being an ok yuri series I can't say I'm sorry it's coming to an end. In all honesty about 6 volumes were laced with "no progress" drama which became tiring. Sometimes bringing a good thing to an end can be good for you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.