Forum › Witch Meets Knight discussion

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Agree... keep em' comming :)

joined Nov 30, 2011

Um, I didn't understand chapter 2 at all. Who is love with who? What was the point of the Drama Club?, What is going on here?

Glasses chick wants to call blonde chick to the club because when she's with hair chick they give a good vibe plus they can tweak blonde chick to look like a prince and then glasses chick tries to explain the prince image to blonde chick failing terribly at it which led blonde girl to think that she's on glasses girl's mind in as a admiration and think she was in love with her

I thought she was just teasing the glasses girl to be honest.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Um, I didn't understand chapter 2 at all. Who is love with who? What was the point of the Drama Club?, What is going on here?

Glasses chick wants to call blonde chick to the club because when she's with hair chick they give a good vibe plus they can tweak blonde chick to look like a prince and then glasses chick tries to explain the prince image to blonde chick failing terribly at it which led blonde girl to think that she's on glasses girl's mind in as a admiration and think she was in love with her

I thought she was just teasing the glasses girl to be honest.

She was indeed, forgot to add that
I mean... I was really hungry!

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

This looks very interesting, I hope the chapters don't take too long to come out, I already see myself forgetting the whole story each release...

Images
joined May 1, 2014

prologue was funky with the president whos called witch had eyes that were drawn closed almost like how white people say asians always look like theyre squinting!! :O could it be a stereotype pun?? or emm i thinking to much lol, prob thinking to much on it.
Sadly wasnt realy interested in the story but will keep eye on this series to see what develops too. 3/5 beers recommend on a rainy day if have nothing else to read.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

3/5 beers recommend on a rainy day if have nothing else to read.

Meanwhile in the land of my people, the sky is falling from the sky (?) from so much rain, guess it's time to re-read it?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The writing in 00 was kinda stilted... that bugged me more than the half-closed eyes.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

3/5 beers recommend on a rainy day if have nothing else to read.

Meanwhile in the land of my people, the sky is falling from the sky (?) from so much rain, guess it's time to re-read it?

In the words of my people, "Christ, it's another day of fookin' rain is it?"

Wasn't it already established that her eyes have been open all along, it's just they looked closed since that was the artist's style at the time?

joined Apr 29, 2014

Wasn't it already established that her eyes have been open all along, it's just they looked closed since that was the artist's style at the time?

Nezchan, you're from up north? (comparatively) Or was that more midlands? Or am in completely the wrong geographical location...

It looks like it's gonna be a pretty good series, in fact it reminds me of another one I've read on here but I can't remember the name. The only thing I don't like is the art style, it reminds me of a cross between Takemiya Jin and the terrible digital art style sweeping many series where their eyes all look inwards and shading is given a back seat (in fact, I'm pretty sure only 3 shades are used). It just doesn't look right to me.
Just to be clear, I like Takemiya Jin's stories, just not the art.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan, you're from up north? (comparatively) Or was that more midlands? Or am in completely the wrong geographical location...

Originally from Nova Scotia, Canada. The rural part of the province, to be precise although I was in the city for a long time too. Very Scots/German influence, but in a kind of casual way.

It looks like it's gonna be a pretty good series, in fact it reminds me of another one I've read on here but I can't remember the name. The only thing I don't like is the art style, it reminds me of a cross between Takemiya Jin and the terrible digital art style sweeping many series where their eyes all look inwards and shading is given a back seat (in fact, I'm pretty sure only 3 shades are used). It just doesn't look right to me.
Just to be clear, I like Takemiya Jin's stories, just not the art.

Blasphemy!

That said, I think part of my problem here is there's been precious little actual story so far. Some insight into the characters, but it feels like we haven't gotten anything more than setup and the plot hasn't arrived yet.

joined Apr 29, 2014

Originally from Nova Scotia, Canada. The rural part of the province, to be precise although I was in the city for a long time too. Very Scots/German influence, but in a kind of casual way.

Ah, yeah, I was in completely the wrong geographical location!

Blasphemy!

That said, I think part of my problem here is there's been precious little actual story so far. Some insight into the characters, but it feels like we haven't gotten anything more than setup and the plot hasn't arrived yet.

Yeah, that's why I added the the bit at the end for fear of backlash from my blasphemy. :S

It is only chapter 2 though so I think for how far (or not far) it is, I think it's shaping up to be pretty good. The hair thing's a little strange, though!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Better chapter, I guess the 'story' is better suited for 4komas

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Nakano ships so blatantly...feels as though I'm watching myself...

Still loving the art, and everything else in this very odd series.

joined Mar 13, 2014

yesss keep them cummin

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

That glasses girl is the best~

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

glasses girl is the mugi of the manga? im ok with this

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

more than a yuri fan, i think she has a glasses-fetish; i know because i too am a glasses wearer with glasses-fetih

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

more than a yuri fan, i think she has a glasses-fetish; i know because i too am a glasses wearer with glasses-fetih

i find it strange when people do NOT have a glasses fetish, its like one of the most common in the world :P

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

what

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

...What the hell was that?

I mean, not to say that it was bad, but I'm not sure what it was doing there

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So that happened

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The pirate edition was the most entertaining part of the series to date, by far. Maybe the author should just give up on the high school thing entirely, since there doesn't seem to be an actual story there, and have them just flirt on an island instead.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

? this author has a problem of half explaining things, either technobabble them, explain them fully or dont bother explaining at all

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah I don't really get what is going on here.

Easy, it's to show that the witch here is actually the blonde chick, so when we return to the high school we'll have a different perspective/the author will make it painfully obvious and make the witch weight the same as a duck

joined Sep 14, 2011

Yeah I don't really get what is going on here.

Easy, it's to show that the witch here is actually the blonde chick, so when we return to the high school we'll have a different perspective/the author will make it painfully obvious and make the witch weight the same as a duck

A vague reference, yet totally reasonable assumption ;) Great movie reference :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.