ForumNews Cookies anyone?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's been exactly 2 months and here's chapter 2. Gosh that credit page was a terrible place to leave you guys at eh? Brace yourselves for the epicness that is Megumi. Here goes...

Prism 02

Direct Download | Read Online

last edited at Oct 19, 2011 11:03AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Yay Prism!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

sorry it took a while, hope that was worth it.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Yay, that was awesome. Great troll with the credits page from chapter one, it was almost the same line. Also glad that there seem to be further chapters despite the resolution already achieved with this one. Will be looking forward to more. Thanks for the scans!

Oh! I am so happy!!! Happy I tell you! I love this series a little too much. It's so bittersweet to reach the last page. But at least there is delightful humor to see me through!
Thank you so much AzuKyra, and everyone else that worked on this too of course!
Now I believe I will spend the rest of the day in a very pleasant Megumi-styled yuri daze. Or perhaps yuri da-ze!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Thank you! I was starting to go through withdrawal, it has been really slow everywhere. Need to learn more Japanese.

By the way, where is my cookie? It hasn't shown up yet.

joined Oct 12, 2010

OH MY GOOOOD!!! This chapter was soo goood!!!! Thank you all who worked on this !! Love Prism a little too much I have to say, didnt really think she would say that hahah (althou I hoped?). Love you all who brings yuri to us english speaking!! Now Im happy for the rest of next week aswell hahah

Oh by the way, is there more chapters? I would go crazy if there wasnt!

Again thank you so much and

Cheers!! (raises a glass of wine to salute)!!

edit: ps: yeah, that cliffhanger on last page on chapter 1 was devastating, had to check if a new chapter had come out whenever I had time over hahah!!

last edited at Sep 3, 2011 7:06AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

Thanks for doing this series, really liking it. I hope is goes longer then shorter... and the foot... hmmm...

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

Hatten wrote

Oh by the way, is there more chapters? I would go crazy if there wasnt!

Yes there are more, not enough in my opinion, and not fast enough, but there are more :D

joined Oct 11, 2010

kyra wrote

sorry it took a while, hope that was worth it.

yeah, worth it. cheers for the release & anticipating ch. 3

joined Sep 8, 2011

i thoroughly enjoyed both chapters so far. hope there's more to follow :) good release guys/gals :)

joined Sep 17, 2011

That girl from pg17 looking at Megu is the same girl from the last page. Those are her feet right? is it? could she be crushing on Megu...? Anyway, I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the other chapters!

joined Jul 3, 2011

That's Arisu-chan. I thought she was crushing on Hikaru

Mandugirl wrote

That girl from pg17 looking at Megu is the same girl from the last page. Those are her feet right? is it? could she be crushing on Megu...? Anyway, I loved this chapter! Can't wait for the other chapters!

To reply you must either login or sign up.