Forum › Question about a one shot story

joined Oct 13, 2010

I remember reading at one point in time a one shot that I cannot remember the name for. All I can remember is that it was about a new teacher who had a home economic/cooking class that she insisted being female only. This teacher chose a student that she wanted to try to seduce and invited her over to cook. During one of the classes it was brought up about how the student liked to mix her own spices and had her own garum blend. The student brought it with her to the teacher's place and they used it in their recipe. The teacher started to feel woozy and woke up to find herself bound with the student over her. The spices used were kind of like a natural drug. Well seems the student had a thing for the teacher as well and lots of sex happened afterward.

I for the life of me cannot remember the name of the story nor have I been able to find it on here. The art looks familiar but I can't remember who the actual author is either. Does the story above sound familiar to anyone else? And would anyone know where I'd be able to find it? It's been stuck in my head for the past few weeks now and would like to get it out of my head ^^;

Thanks in advance!

• ThrtnRoses
OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Admittedly, I didn't read it at the moment (no time), but might you be talking about this one?

The second half, at least, I recall being exactly what you're looking for.

last edited at Nov 12, 2013 9:37PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Yup, that one is it. I just knew when I saw the drawing style.

I really need to remember them authors and manga titles.

joined Oct 13, 2010

Yup, that one is it. I just knew when I saw the drawing style.

I really need to remember them authors and manga titles.

Took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you so much!!! Now I won't have it stuck in my head. Should really try to remember stuff like that more.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Oh and, if you ever need some help, please post here. Even though I may have sparked lots of the sections, it would be best to stay it in minimum.

joined Oct 13, 2010

Ok. Will do so in the future ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.