Forum › I Wish Her Love Could Come True discussion

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

From what I am reading from these comments I was kinda close with the Scums Wish esqueness of it. Still honestly what I read here, I didn't dislike, compared to Scums Wish which felt a bit more to me like a nicely dressed catastrophic event. This was angst and kinda predictable but still pleasant to read. Dunno if I can justify continuing to follow if the story doesn't go anywhere but idk, I'll stick around for now.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

well this is pure shojo chaotic wtf. Like they telegraphed him being into her so early that it's like ah. Makes snese

Also I definitely see the whole 'yoh and him look exactly alike and misa 100% conflates this and is having all those dreams about her but thinks they're him because of comphet"

But like jeez this is some high-end shojo beat chaos and hopefully doesn't go full psycho lesbian route

joined Jul 15, 2021

Welp, I was going to give this a try, but noped the hell out when she tried to molest her in bed... There's nothing wrong with depicting that in a story, but I don't know how well it'll be handled, and it's a bit too much for me

... I might still read it for the directional Love triangle, but that was really off-putting :/

last edited at May 6, 2022 4:27PM

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

well this is certainly morally questionable but i'm here for it. tooth-aching sweet fluff is boring and puts me to sleep at this point. they're teenagers in high school, let them get a little reasonably wild instead of having the moral compass of lonely 30 year olds. also a true, honest to god, love triangle -- i honestly don't think i've ever seen one period.

joined May 23, 2017

Ayy surprised we didn’t have a case of “she actually knows and just won’t acknowledge it” but also that last bit had me cringing because no that’s rude

After chp 2, pretttyyy sure she knows. You called it haha

joined May 23, 2017

Welp, I was going to give this a try, but noped the hell out when she tried to molest her in bed... There's nothing wrong with depicting that in a story, but I don't know how well it'll be handled, and it's a bit too much for me

I recall shadow love by mira also depicts the mc touching her bf in bed without permission but there's no molestation tag in it...

joined May 23, 2017

well this is pure shojo chaotic wtf. Like they telegraphed him being into her so early that it's like ah. Makes snese

Honestly many of us called it in chapter 1 since it's quite obv so delaying the reveal like old school yuri anime tropes do wouldn't make a diff I guess

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Awesome, aaaaaaaangst just makes the pay off that much sweeter, or terrible! It's good drama either way

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

lmao that fake confession remind me of that 1 video in youtube where the said it was a pranked.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Wohohoah~~ the plot is really gettin juicy! I didn’t expect the boy to be drinking his coffee “ice cool” and not the other one! Man that’s gotta be a tough situation for Yoh- you’re best friend ‘and’ love interest…?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Ugh. The worst kind of triangle, a close one. I like triangles open… But we all saw this coming.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

lmao that fake confession remind me of that 1 video in youtube where the said it was a pranked.

“that 1 in youtube” lol. Definitely not the only video like that on the site.

Don’t worry. I can tell English isn’t your first language, so I’m not going to bother you about it.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

considering that Misa literally tells Yoh that "it's fine to express your feelings in any form. Even if you're unable to put them into writing... They're clear enough to me." Gotta say this really makes me believe that Misa on some level knows Yoh is in love with her.

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

considering that Misa literally tells Yoh that "it's fine to express your feelings in any form. Even if you're unable to put them into writing... They're clear enough to me." Gotta say this really makes me believe that Misa on some level knows Yoh is in love with her.

Nah, if she knew, she would not tell her constantly how much she loooves Ren sempai. Even if she pretended to not know, I think she would be a bit more considerate towards Yoh. Nah, Misa-s advice is basically aimed at herself, she is the one, who wants to express her feelings (towards Ren), but can't. She just gives the same advice to Yoh, that she'd want to hear.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Oe RED, no one is a master in language bruh but at least you understood what he wanted to say/write.

Anyway... het + aaaangst + love triangle sigh in yuri. I saw raws already tho maybe last chapter was missing I guess cause It felt like an open ending unless it was the ending This has 12 chapters plus a bonus story.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This whole situation is very "yikes". Hopefully it doesn't get too ugly as it unfolds.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Imagine being in the audience like "what is this girl talking about? Oh crap, everyone's clapping, guess I should too."

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Ye, that was definitely rather eye-rolling bad and would absolutely flop outside of fiction.

joined Jun 11, 2016

the artstyle and vibe is just so 2000s shoujo. This won't end with yuri, will it?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This manga reminds me the reason why I gave up on shoujo. I have to cringe reading this one...another clueless airhead screaming about some "prince" with the words "Kyaaaaaaaaaaa"....

This is published under
Bess (Kodansha):
彼女の恋が叶えばいいのに(歌鳴リナ)2020年6月号 - 2021年2月号→『Palcy』に移籍t in .
Oh, I cannot find it in Palcy.....

Thank you for translation!

last edited at Jun 12, 2022 6:31PM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I was curious and suspicious to get invested into a series just for it to end without yuri so I checked the raws (so obviously major spoilers ahead but I kinda needed this info and maybe somebody else needs it for their enjoyment as well)

As Pulsar said, it is a bit open ended but You confesses and Misa doesn't reject her but just says that she's seen her as a friend for so long that she needs time to see if she can think of her in a different way and it sorta looks like they'll get together, though max level is a kiss on the cheek

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Raw. up to 28, still a whole lot more to just catching up. I will not give the full link. So go figure out the three masked characters *** and you will rewarded.. Oh, love triangle alright, but I am not sure if this one is an NTR. 28 is long way to go.

last edited at Jun 12, 2022 7:45PM by OrangePekoe

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Masina posted:

Raw. up to 28, still a whole lot more to just catching up. I will not give the full link. So go figure out the three masked characters *** and you will rewarded.. Oh, love triangle alright, but I am not sure if this one is an NTR. 28 is long way to go.

Don't share links to for-profit manga sites here. Thanks.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I really like the setting here. It really feels like a shoujo manga. Although if it were a shoujo manga, our MC would give up her love and end up with the StuCo prez because he loves her. Hope it doesn't go that route.

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Bruh, she gave me 2nd hand embarrassment, wtf was she even talking about lmao, her speech wasn't even related to the enthusiasm about being the student council.

To reply you must either login or sign up.