joined Jan 21, 2019

call me by your name but yuri LOL
jk i never watched that movie, but the title certainly fits

Dd80f908-e6f6-463a-ac3f-52b15264205d
joined Jan 10, 2022

Adore this artists shorter works and this is just as great

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

The moment I saw the absolutely lovely alien yuri from agu, I stalked their twitter. The moment I saw they had a post about this specific work being made (AND IT WAS ADULT LIFE), I knew I had to scanlate it. Very happy it could please others too.

an absolute huge thank you for this translation!!!
when i saw that manga in the yuri hime, i hoped sooo much, that somebody would translate it, because i can't read japanese. i downloaded the yuri hime just out of curiosity, to see, how a real manga magazine looks like ;o) but the visual language of that manga made me to want to know, what's realy happen.

one suggestion: you should have wrote an explanation about the names ;o) i think, many people thought, whats the matter about those names. does she hate her name just because of the sound, or is it maybe an other reason?
thanks to google, i can think of the answer, but it would have been nice, if you had wrote it direct ;o)

PS: i thought for a long time, if i should make an account on dynasty but never did it. but when i saw that translation, i just have to thank you, so i did it finally ;o)

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-06-19%20a%20la(s)%2023.19.48
joined Dec 21, 2016

in LOVE with this

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

how some lesbians only connect to womanhood through their relationship to women

wait you're onto something here.. i am THINKING now

I know plenty of nonbinary lesbians and a lot of people talk about this, how the only tether to womanhood that some people have is attraction to women. It’s kinda confusing, and more than a bit messy, but it’s really interesting to think about how sexuality and gender are intertwined, and are currently in a state of flux in society

Index%20(6)
joined Mar 27, 2021

how some lesbians only connect to womanhood through their relationship to women

wait you're onto something here.. i am THINKING now

I know plenty of nonbinary lesbians and a lot of people talk about this, how the only tether to womanhood that some people have is attraction to women. It’s kinda confusing, and more than a bit messy, but it’s really interesting to think about how sexuality and gender are intertwined, and are currently in a state of flux in society

i've on and off identified with non-binary as a term but this relation to womanhood though being a lesbian dynamic is something i feel very strongly, in a way i feel that if i wasn't attracted to women i wouldn't really be one

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Yess I love bottom masc

Yeah. Finally something relatable ;D

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Wow that was a great read, and the art was good too.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I love reading through the translation notes at the end. the detail about the pun in the title is so cool! also love manga that are more concerned with adult relationships... I often feel that I've "aged out" of reading most yuri because so much of it takes place in a high school setting, so I really don't visit this site as often as I did when I was younger :(

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Came read this after reading the 5 chapters of Arai Sumiko's new series, and this too is major good stuff! Wonder why there isn't more by her.

cerocincocero
joined May 11, 2018

Pathetic.

smellsliketeenspirit
Screen%20shot%202022-07-04%20at%206.37.52%20pm
joined May 29, 2022

Am I misreading the intimacy scene or does Makoto, the feminine brunette, climax by grinding on Momoka's leg?

To reply you must either login or sign up.