Forum › Rock it, GIRL!! discussion

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

oh gosh I'm happy to see this getting an update! I hope it continues :)

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Here's to hoping Seira ppangya ppangya~s her thoroughly and drags her back to the studio,

Kirigiri%20san%20582
joined Apr 27, 2014

I havent even read the chapter yet but id like to thank not only god but also jesus for continuing this

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Such depression... Can a girl like that really be a rock star? we will see yuri? :D

Huh?? I really thought this manga was DEAD... O_o

joined Feb 28, 2015

Honestly most of the characters in this besides the main character and the other two band mates are giant cunts. The office lady and the lead singer are the worst.

I feel like this next chapter is going to have some bullshit ending where the lead singer yells at the main character about how she's letting everyone down and suddenly she's better and out of her depression when in real life she'd stay depressed and probably slit her wrist; or the singer will have a tagic past which makes her bulling everyone somehow a-ok.

The lead singer is the most unlikable manga character since the sister in Citrus.

last edited at Dec 4, 2015 2:06PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

IT'S ALIVE!

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

A year has passed since the last update.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A year has passed since the last update.

We're on schedule!

See y'all next year!

last edited at Dec 4, 2015 11:15AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

SHE'S GOT A TICKET TO RIDE, BUT SHE DON'T CARE!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Lol wow it's back.

Also I really hate the MC, like God damn I hate useless and wimpy people. Grow up plzzzzzz

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

aaahhhh that felt so short. I'll just wait here for another year.

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

aaahhhh that felt so short. I'll just wait here for another year.

Last chapter took 15 months, this one took 12 so, logically, the next chapter should be out in October! See you then!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lol wow it's back.

Also I really hate the MC, like God damn I hate useless and wimpy people. Grow up plzzzzzz

As if it was that easy. Someone yells some vague truths or cliches at her and bam, she gets back on her feet?

Depression doesn't work like that.

Everyone is downright abusive toward the MC, treating her like dirt, ridiculing her at every turn and expecting her to magically get her shit back together, because there're things she has to do for their sake. They are all assholes. She has a fucking inferiority complex, thinking she's not needed and has not talent. These people keep on hammering on it, expecting she will fight back. Or not. Bullying at its finest.

IRL, she'd probably have swallowed a bunch of meds and would be in the hospital at best.

Or would have turned psycho-killer and gone on a rampage.

joined Feb 28, 2015

Lol wow it's back.

As if it was that easy. Someone yells some vague truths or cliches at her and bam, she gets back on her feet?

Everyone is downright abusive toward the MC, treating her like dirt, ridiculing her at every turn and expecting her to magically get her shit back together, because there're things she has to do for their sake. They are all assholes. She has a fucking inferiority complex, thinking she's not needed and has not talent. These people keep on hammering on it, expecting she will fight back. Or not. Bullying at its finest.

IRL, she'd probably have swallowed a bunch of meds and would be in the hospital at best.

Exactly! Glad someone else sees it too!

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Lol wow it's back.

Thank you.

joined Jun 19, 2014

Ugh please update this every now and then
I love it so much but we only get one update every what ? a year ?
Please please please please pretty pretty please ;.;

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, I gotta agree that the MC comes off as seriously depressed due to a number of reasons, and having what appears to be an extended panic attack. She's certainly scared of something here. I think if we're being reasonable what she needs is someone to show they understand to some degree, and let her reveal just what the problem is.

In a perfect world, the lead singer will go all full of anger and ready to literally kick her ass, but be brought up short when she actually sees her face to face. I suspect that she's got something similar to what the MC is going thorough in her background and she kinda resents being reminded of it, but that's only a suspicion.

Of course what'll more likely happen is the lead singer will scream in the MC's face until she realizes what made her want to play music to start with or some similar BS.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Awesome. Thanks translators!
I really love the art.

A lot of the characters do seem like jerks but I assumed it would turn out a lot of it was just tough love. I could be completely wrong on that of course.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

That feeling between releases and you don't remember anything about the story because it's been so long.

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
joined Oct 13, 2014

lots of manga being revived lately

joined Sep 4, 2014

wow I somehow found the Raws for this-- it ends around CH. 12 I think, and I don't understand anything but it seems pretty sweet and from what can see, nezchans prediction is real close! Yea something in the aggressive girls past and lots of yelling XD

oh and the mc becomes pretty cool in the future too

last edited at Dec 4, 2015 10:28PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Lol wow it's back.

I'm that sort of person and I need to tell you it's not so easy to overcome it.

joined Sep 4, 2014

Lol wow it's back.

I'm that sort of person and I need to tell you it's not so easy to overcome it.

^^^ agreed it's like telling a depressed person to just be happy-- they honestly can't without support and time

joined Jun 19, 2012

That feeling between releases and you don't remember anything about the story because it's been so long.

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

I was excited to see it return as well, then tried to read and yes... I don't know who anyone is, time to start over again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.