Forum › Fan Letter discussion

joined May 31, 2013

Having read this one in japanese before, I noticed there's a missed joke in page 2: Where Setsuna says "You are meddling", in the original she actually says "I'm the second party!" (as an answer to vice-president wanting a third party's opinion).

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Was this done with machine translations?

joined Jun 6, 2021

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Morgana.(persona.5).600.2267633
joined Jan 29, 2014

Having read this one in japanese before, I noticed there's a missed joke in page 2: Where Setsuna says "You are meddling", in the original she actually says "I'm the second party!" (as an answer to vice-president wanting a third party's opinion).

Ahh I see. I apologize. Thank you for letting us know, we're just new in this translation stuffs so I was being careless. I'll try to ask my friend about it.

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 4:17AM

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Was this done with machine translations?

I find this comment very disrespectful to those who spent their time to translate such a hard language. You never do that so keep your rude comment to yourself

Sorry to say but I have translated japanese to english before and some word choice and grammar of this piece feels like it was either lifted right out of a machine translation software or english isn't the translator's first language.
Either way they should probably find someone to do a translation check (TLC) or quality check (QC)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Doujin has been removed at the request of the scanlator. Thank you for your understanding.

To reply you must either login or sign up.