Forum › Let's hope this ever-so-lovely fairy tale will come to an end someday. discussion

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Wait, what the hell!?
I mean... Wow, are all of you ready for more exciting LC content from the only goddamn TL in this fandom layabout where's arioto Greatest Yuri TS named Mia "Me-A" Meta to ever do it?

I was a bit surprised by the fact it was uploaded, but here it is. Canonically the employees are genderless / up to player's interpretation, so I guess you could read this as yuri... sure is angsty enough to read as yuri anyway

Regardless, I am not the artist and if they didn't find their genders important, I find no point in bringing it up in english. Many thanks to them in being cooperative in getting this done!

You can find their version here, this version on twitter here, and my street corner where I E-Panhandle here.

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 9:58PM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

i had to read this like 4 times to get what was going on but it was very good
happy birthday nico

prince anime signature very cool

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 10:10PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I don't think I have enough knowledge of Lobotomy corp to understand this.

looking up the wiki also didn't really help

It looks amazing. I just feel like there's something I'm not getting

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 2:25AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I didn't know this game was this dark

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

well, game is about "containing" monsters and others anomalies and interact with them to generate power. (inevitably) mess it up and your workers goes insane while the creature rampages, killing each other or themselves.

So yeah, it's pretty dark :p

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

fucked up that Lobotomy Corporation has dark tones

To reply you must either login or sign up.