Forum › Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Seems interesting so far. The older lady is pretty chill for having her blood sucked out of nowhere, but her character bio indicates she has a secret of her own too, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, I think this is the first time Neji's had the human be taller than the monster girl in their relationship.

joined Dec 28, 2019

New Neji series!! Can't wait to see where this one goes, it seems interesting so far

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Maybe she's a vampire who can only drink the blood of girls who like girls.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Time for me to be let down by the ending of another Neji work

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Time for me to be let down by the ending of another Neji work

Sucks to be you, cos it's ongoing and irregularly updated.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oh it's Neji not very found of this author

joined May 11, 2020

wholesome

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Promising

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Nejiiii

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Maybe she's a vampire who can only drink the blood of girls who like girls.

Blood of virgin lesbian yes

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

if she hates sunlight, wouldn't it be more reasonable to wear anything but black? as black absorbs more heat than any color.
but oh well maybe she likes the heat and only hates the sunlight

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I see Neji, I click. Simple as that.

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Why?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hopefully we don't do that stupid "it has to be virgin blood so I can never have sex with you" stick, only at some point to come to the "but love somehow solves this so that works now" resolution. ^^

joined Jul 23, 2017

Why?

Yeah Why?!

joined Jul 23, 2017

if she hates sunlight, wouldn't it be more reasonable to wear anything but black? as black absorbs more heat than any color.
but oh well maybe she likes the heat and only hates the sunlight

I agree with you also wearing black increases the radiation you'll receive

777matriarch777
joined Dec 6, 2019

Why?

Yeah Why?!

I have to echo the "Why?" here too, Neji is one of the most consistent and enjoyable authors I've ever read in terms of Yuri manga, out of the 10+ years I've been reading/watching Yuri stuff, "Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo" is absolutely one of the best I've ever read so I'm expecting this to be good too based on her track record.

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 3:41PM

joined Jan 3, 2020

Vampire Yuri is my favorite thing in all of life (some day when I get rich I'm just going to hire mangaka to write vampire Yuri all day), and Neji is one of my favorite authors.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Having followed this on pixiv so far I'm glad to see it here so I can finally understand exactly what they're saying. My Japanese is terrible lol.

Also spoilers about her secret:

Also, I think this is the first time Neji's had the human be taller than the monster girl in their relationship.

Don't know how you wanna categorize that when the taller one is a giant instead of a human lol

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

New vampire yuri! I was running out of yuri manga to read, my thirst is infinite

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Now Neji came up with vampires, huh? Doesn't seem that interesting.

sign me the fuck up

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 4:20PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

The second to last page lmaoo

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Ok, imagine you're that woman Kara, you're going to your work as any other day like the standard person you are, you see a girl on the street who looks hurt, you'll probably go see if she's ok right? but then the girl starts saying that she's a rArE mUtAtIoN oF vAmPiRe, and then you believe her...
...GIRL??? nO
Call an ambulance, she's probably crazy or just a really edgy teenager, no one would ever think she was telling the truth, but the character goes like "iS tHaT tRuE?" she says "yes" and then "Oh, ok fine"? I understand, she just woke up, probably a lil groggy, but believe, i wouldn't ask if that's true, i'd ask if she's ok.
The thing is: Is she actually telling the truth? Yes, she is. But before she proves it, she's just crazy for everyones' eyes.
It bothered me because it was just unrealistic. And if the character really is not the type that would freak out about that, it could at least show it for everyone to understand on page 1.

And then, and then the girl just- just fucking sMILES and she says "Oh I lOvE hEr" oh give me a break, if i wanted to see unrealistic things like that i'd watch Disney's golden era movies.

I understand that ppl likes stories like this, believe me, i'm one of those ppl, but... when it's at least a little realistic.
I'll come back in the future to check out and see if that character is actually just weird overall.
(I actually LOVE Neji's other stories, "Like a Snowfall in Spring" was just so beautiful and "Vacation Maou to Pet" was funny and had nice characters, but this one... idk)

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 5:10PM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Ok, imagine you're that woman Kara, you're going to your work as any other day like the standard person you are, you see a girl on the street who looks hurt, you'll probably go see if she's ok right? but then the girl starts saying that she's a rArE mUtAtIoN oF vAmPiRe, and then you believe her...
...GIRL??? nO
Call an ambulance, she's probably crazy or just a really edgy teenager, no one would ever think she was telling the truth, but the character goes like "iS tHaT tRuE?" she says "yes" and then "Oh, ok fine"? I understand, she just woke up, probably a lil groggy, but believe, i wouldn't ask if that's true, i'd ask if she's ok.
The thing is: Is she actually telling the truth? Yes, she is. But before she proves it, she's just crazy for everyones' eyes.
It bothered me because it was just unrealistic. And if the character really is not the type that would freak out about that, it could at least show it for everyone to understand on page 1.

And then, and then the girl just- just fucking sMILES and she says "Oh I lOvE hEr" oh give me a break, if i wanted to see unrealistic things like that i'd watch Disney's golden era movies.

I understand that ppl likes stories like this, believe me, i'm one of those ppl, but... when it's at least a little realistic.
I'll come back in the future to check out and see if that character is actually just weird overall.

I'm not going to read all that but just know taht you are a huge nerd

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also spoilers about her secret:

Don't know how you wanna categorize that when the taller one is a giant instead of a human lol

Yeah, I was wondering if it was going to be something like that.

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 5:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.