Forum › Art prompt?

Akko%20x%20diana%20chibi%20logo%20jpg
joined Feb 11, 2019

Hi all, I'm sort of stuck in a creative loop and need something interesting to draw that's yuri related. Feel free to post whatever you have in mind. I plan to pick any that pique my interest to do some quick sketches on.

Not sure if this is allowed here, but will delete if this isn't the appropriate forum.

last edited at May 25, 2020 8:25PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That sounds fun! I like characters or ships doing things you usually don't see (and I'm not talking about nsfw only hahaha) for example Cosplay, because you get them to do whole new roles, for Example Diana and Akko from an alt universe!!! like normal school, sci fi, or an entire different world (like Mahou Shoujos)... But keeping their personalities the same hehehe

joined Feb 11, 2019

That sounds fun! I like characters or ships doing things you usually don't see (and I'm not talking about nsfw only hahaha) for example Cosplay, because you get them to do whole new roles, for Example Diana and Akko from an alt universe!!! like normal school, sci fi, or an entire different world (like Mahou Shoujos)... But keeping their personalities the same hehehe

Thanks for the interest. Do you have any specifics in mind. I have experience drawing diana x akko stuff (I see what you did there, haha) and actually have some artwork of them in normal high school setting. Some in the works and some I posted online.

I just am stuck with a creativity/ art block that maybe some art prompt sketching can help me out of.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Like wearing Evangelion or Sailor Moon Costumes and getting as close to each other as you feel like it :)))) I like the idea of crossover because is like, no matter the era or place, they're destined to be together! (when it comes to ships!),

Crossovers with pokemons or just drawing the pokemon girls is also nice (full of colors, nice and easy designs, lots of girls) but now I'm being greedy!

When I have artblocks, I write scenarios sometimes or try tutorials, good luck! I hope you get your grove back soon!

joined Feb 11, 2019

I like the pokemon idea (and funny enough, I touch upon that with the pairing before, but it was piece that I didn't really put any creativity into)

Got some ideas of outfit they could be wearing in the pokemon world while googling around tho I have no idea what the concept/pose I will be going with yet. Anyway, thanks for the prompt and encouragement, much appreciated :).

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Not just allowed, but encouraged! Blocks are tough. Right now I like themes like:

Reverse kabedon - Whether that's the bottom kabedoning the top or the top getting kabeon'd while kabedoning is entirely up to interpretation!
Hateshipping (unspecific)
Distracted While Working - Scenario 1: Gf2 is just too sexy for gf1 (working on something) to ignore, even tho she's not trying. Scenario 2: Gf2 is being way too cuddly whilst gf1 tries to work on a school paper. Gf1 is conflicted. Scenario 3: Gf1 has given up working to instead take a nap on gf2, with work clearly left to do in the background.

Good luck!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

lewd hand holding action

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

A Sayaka x Kirari (from Kakegurui) scene. Something like Kirari trying to make a move on Sayaka, and Sayaka getting really flustered and nervous.

joined Feb 11, 2019

Yo guys, thanks for posting your ideas. imma cut off this thread as of rn and sketch some of these out (Sorry I won't be able to sketch all of them, but I really appreciate the comments, definitely help with art block). I'll figure a way to post these when they're done. Via link or figuring out how to post images on dynasty scans.

Ps. These are sketches so please don't get your hopes up. However, I do take my time to actually construct these out so they don't appear too wonky, just messy.

last edited at May 26, 2020 6:41PM

joined Feb 11, 2019

Yo guys, I've decided to do almost every request since I started on 3 of them so why not a 4th for each person who commented. I will probably not do this again in the foreseeable future because of how time consuming it was (due to me being slow and editing this way too much to be a quick sketch), but it was worth it. I had fun and it was a challenge.

some are still works in process (reverse kabedon and akkorian (turning this one into a short comic strip.) But the other two, here ya go.

Note: My only knowledge of these two are a 2 min yt clip and some google images. Might be ooc.

Couldn't do some hot steamy lewd hand-holding action since I still have difficulties drawing them.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. Check back in a couple days for the other two if you're interested.

last edited at May 30, 2020 10:36PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I didn't expect you to actually do it nor did I expect that funny end result. Neat!
I know how difficult it is to draw hands so they don't look deformed. It's all practice, I feel you. I need to practice drawing again, my tablet is been collecting dust for a long time.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Ohh Kirari x Sayaka! Great job :) they don't have that many scenes together, but if you want to watch a very quick clip of them I'd suggest the "tower scene"
Besides, Kakegurui is a very cool anime imo, and Kirari's character is pretty interesting. Her personality along with Sayaka's make a nice combination.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooohohoh you're actually quite good!!! niiiice, KABEDOM FOREVAH

Good job on the censorship, let's strive for purity u.u/

joined Feb 11, 2019

Reverse kabedon. The only one left is akkorian. ^ and thanks, this gives me power >:>

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Its really neat but that chair! They are going to get seriously hurt.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dat angle, hnnnggg that's good! and in full colors <3 maybe the girl was stressed in the computer and her gf came to the rescue with relief X3............................Not knowing that she was livestreaming in twitch D:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I will treasure this <33333333333333 They look so nice!! and Diana's face in Akko's delusion was like your avatar XD, you left me hoping this would be a full doujin, thanks a lot for making this crossover!

Let me also throw an extra compliment for drawing the pokemon, well done... I once tried drawing pokemon a lot but they always looked like bootleg Chinese copies

joined Feb 11, 2019

pfft awe, thank you for the compliment. I just have really weak drawing stamina so I will take long to produce even short things, I should be working on that. I'm glad you enjoy it. It has some inconsistency in the characters drawing and rigid story-boarding, but it definitely kicked my butt to actually produce something.

joined Apr 15, 2021

Hi all, I'm sort of stuck in a creative loop and need something interesting to draw that's yuri related. Feel free to post whatever you have in mind. I plan to pick any that pique my interest to do some quick sketches on.

Not sure if this is allowed here, but will delete if this isn't the appropriate forum.

joined Apr 15, 2021

I really like Kirari x Sayaka and Yumeko x Mary

To reply you must either login or sign up.