Forum › Your Everything discussion

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Please tell me this is a series!! I NEED MOARRR!!!

952038338a0d89b6492e42829eb410e4d38827d2_hq
joined Mar 7, 2018

it was so cute at the beginning but that twist got me good, yikes, I'm sad now ;;

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Can anyone explain the plot I do not get it.

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

The moment they talk about the dead father was the moment I was convinced that there'd be a twist about that.

joined Jan 6, 2018

Uh..... I don’t like incest...

ThatOneYuriFan
Ejchpi2xsaq-762
joined Apr 9, 2020

Why does this not have the incest tag?

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Because for some it would be considered spoiling the twist.

joined Jan 6, 2018

It's your own problem

joined Dec 30, 2018

Kuwabara always with something spicy
Love it!

joined Dec 30, 2018

Me too so what?

joined Dec 30, 2018

It would spoil the plot twist.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

It's not like they can have kids, and they didn't grow up together either, so there isn't really a problem.

That aside, hooray! New Kuwabara! I hope this is just as great as Tankobu!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Because for some it would be considered spoiling the twist.

Even with the tag there would still be a ton of people coming to complain about the incest. It happens every time. Personally I think it's best to think about a story as a whole and not reduce it down to basic parts, I don't think it's good to only focus on 1 theme or element that makes the reader uncomfortable. That's just me though.

agegapisbestyuri
Img_20200324_111117
joined May 1, 2020

I expected the twist but never thought the author will push it, damn it, gotta cry at the corner then ;_;

joined Jan 3, 2020

Wait does it really just end here? What happens next?

This is a serious cliffhanger.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Saw that one coming after a while, but it still had impact when it suddenly became incest.... I really loved the art style, it was so flowy but bold somehow. This would be an awesome series..... oh lord, I can only imagine the aaangst. I'm with her on this one " Forget you saw it". Brilliant oneshot

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

It would spoil the plot twist.

For this I'm happy there wasn't the tag. I'm not exactly fond of incest, imo it made the twist more powerful and I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it the same way I did here.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Gotta admit I chuckled at the twist. They didn't grow up together and they'd only even be half sisters so I see no reason to have any issues with it.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

tag woulda absolutely ruined the twist. not that i think incest is great but idk, i don't see the harm when they didn't grow up together and are only half siblings. I would enjoy a continuation but I doubt it'll happen.

also damn that foreshadowing with the coworker calling her younger sister.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Honestly this is like the test case for moral incest. There is no chance for any genetic problems in their children, nor is there any power imbalance at work considering they didn't know they were half-sisters before they started dating

Fdf6fcfd-9ce6-4d0b-afb3-9d2db0c7c75c
joined May 7, 2020

I don't care about nothing else in this predictable manga and yes I made an account to comment after lurking here for YEARS but why is there HOT LEMONADE?! Has that always been a thing? I can't focus on anything else. Was that really in the original translation? Does hot lemonade even taste good? So many questions...

joined Jan 30, 2012

That comment her coworker/boss mentioned about finding a little sister for herself really struck gold huh

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

wait, that's it????

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

I want to put in my own interpretation on this one shot. I don't think the girl is really worried about them being half sisters affecting their relationship, since she makes that promise with her about going to an amusement park.

I think she felt sad at the fact that her dad never came to see her, even though they seemed to have been living in the same town. Not only that, but he started a life with another family and even raised a daughter who is not that much older than herself.

She had this wishful thinking that her dad cared about her but was never able to come see her due to some complications on his side. So when she realises the truth her expectations are shattered and she is distraugthed.

last edited at May 7, 2020 2:55AM

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

I want to put in my own interpretation on this one shot. I don't think the girl is really worried about then half sisters affecting their relationship, since she makes that promise with her about going to an amusement park.

I think she felt sad at the fact that her dad never came to see her, even though they seemed to have been living in the same town. Not only that, but he started a life with another family and even raised a daughter who is not that much older than herself.

She had this wishful thinking that her dad cared about her but was never able to come see he due to some complications on his side. So when she realises the truth her expectations are shattered and she is distraugthed.

That's one way I'm looking at this story. Hope there's a sequel to further explain the story and the relationship between the two girls.

last edited at May 7, 2020 2:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.