Forum › Kal'tsit and Girl Doctor Sketches 1 discussion

5c0eb2a069f0052bbd3e22e04efa8b5a
joined Dec 4, 2019

WHY SO ANGSTYYYYY?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

WHY SO ANGSTYYYYY?

Lol, I don't think angsty is the right word here. Tsundere-ish, maybe? Except with absolutely zero dere.

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 3:42AM

5c0eb2a069f0052bbd3e22e04efa8b5a
joined Dec 4, 2019

......... Shit....

joined Apr 16, 2020

I hope on sketches 2 she finally shows dere

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Eating Blue Poison cakes? Doctor too strong.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

WHY SO ANGSTYYYYY?

kaltsit is implied in lore to basically be the doctor's angry ex-wife

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Going by the ingame sprite, even if it's supposed to be ambiguous, I'm just not buying the Doc as a female character. ^^

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ why not? They're really baggy clothes. The super long hair is the only thing that seems off model.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

dunno. Style and pose, I guess. ^^ As I said, I understand it's supposed to be ambiguous, but something about it makes me more inclined to go "there's a guy under there".

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

So that's why she was wearing cat ears. I remember once finding these comics on YouTube but they never credit the artists smh

joined Feb 23, 2016

Qute

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

cute as fuqq

joined Jul 26, 2016

Eating Blue Poison cakes?

Personnel files say she's actually a pretty decent baker and cooking buddies with Gummy but "presentation needs some work", and her... area of expertise unsurprisingly leads to some prejudice.

Also, that was some lethal *JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 2:07PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I like it.

joined Sep 13, 2018

dunno. Style and pose, I guess. ^^ As I said, I understand it's supposed to be ambiguous, but something about it makes me more inclined to go "there's a guy under there".

I'm more inclined to say "There's a butch under there" if you'd ask me! :P In any case, it's suppose to be ambiguous. If they showed anything on the more 'feminine' side of things with the doctor's art, like a 'feminine pose' or indication of breasts, then it kind of stops being ambiguous, no?

I'm glad to see more Arknights stuff here. The series is ripe for yuri content. Angst with Scavenger trying to get over her past girlfriend, Rhine's labs has Saria/Silence and Mayer/Magellen and all of them get to be Ifrit's moms, Texas/Lappland angst with Texas/Exusiai good times, Projekt Red, her weird trait to terrify lupos, her love of fluffy tails, and any other Lupo gal operator, and the list goes on!

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Xd

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I'm glad to see more Arknights stuff here. The series is ripe for yuri content. Angst with Scavenger trying to get over her past girlfriend, Rhine's labs has Saria/Silence and Mayer/Magellen and all of them get to be Ifrit's moms, Texas/Lappland angst with Texas/Exusiai good times, Projekt Red, her weird trait to terrify lupos, her love of fluffy tails, and any other Lupo gal operator, and the list goes on!

Yes please. We need more Arknights yuri here.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

AFAIK Provence also looks like Scavenger's ex which is an added twist.

There's also Schwarz in love with Ceylon, Skyfire in love with the concept of girls, Franka/Liskarm's flirty-harassment relationship, Sora's infatuation with Texas, and of course Shaw/Crownslayer (snip). Fandom seems to think Chen/Hoshiguma and Grani/Skadi are a thing but I haven't seen anything supporting it in the global version yet

Oddly there's not much BL subtext in this game despite all the yuri subtext (and occasional text). I'm not sure if that's an intentional choice or just a result of the cast being mostly female.

last edited at May 1, 2020 6:46AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

(https://www.bilibili.com/video/av65336025/)

Just a bit of warning on the video link. It contains spoilers.

Oddly there's not much BL subtext in this game despite all the yuri subtext (and occasional text). I'm not sure if that's an intentional choice or just a result of the cast being mostly female.

I don't see enough art of it, but I read that Executor and Flamebringer gets shipped. Don't know why. There is of course, Doc x any of the male operators like SilverAsh for example.

Fandom seems to think Chen/Hoshiguma and Grani/Skadi are a thing but I haven't seen anything supporting it in the global version yet

Ch'en and Hoshi get their ship tease in chapter 5. Lots of fanart of this ship. Due to the tiger and dragon rivalry, there's also Ch'en x Swire. Meanwhile, Grani x Skadi is based only on the Grani event, but it is iffy at best and they basically have no positive interaction other than being co-workers. Grani x Carol and Skadi x Specter make more sense.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Meanwhile, Grani x Skadi is based only on the Grani event, but it is iffy at best and they basically have no positive interaction other than being co-workers. Grani x Carol and Skadi x Specter make more sense.

I do like Grani x Carol and Skadi x Specter, but Grani does mention Skadi in one of her lines, along the lines of "She's actually really nice once you get to know her!" So I'd like to think they at least did become friends after their event.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Well Grani is very friendly. She is a bright spot in the otherwise grim world of Arknights.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Blaze laughing her head off after suggesting Doctor wear the ears is just gold. :'DD

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bully Squad plus dark pits x Crownslayer is the Arknights poly OTP, just sayin'.

I don't see enough art of it, but I read that Executor and Flamebringer gets shipped. Don't know why.

Edgelords unite!

There is of course, Doc x any of the male operators like SilverAsh for example.

I mean tbf the Silverdaddy makes every male suddenly aware of their latent homosexuality. :d

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Regarding yuri in Arknights - both Exusiai and Mostima and Texas and Lappland are implied to be exes.
Silence and Saria are basically divorced with Silence taking the kid.
Scavenger actually had a girlfriend, but she died, and she's implied to have a thing for Provence.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Skyfire in love with the concept of girls

Ooh, is this something from her profile?

I do like Grani x Carol and Skadi x Specter

I definitely hope to see more Grani x Carol content, they were really sweet in that event.

last edited at May 2, 2020 10:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.