Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020

omg omg yes finally aaaaaa

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

gotta love Homolive

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

By the power bestowed to me by my Yuri delusions, I declare this an official thing!

71537944_10156721550988450_6677602791457816576_n
joined May 11, 2019

Okakoro is so Tee Tee. Ugh, there needs to be more!

Img_20180817_202224
joined Aug 17, 2018

We need more homolive!

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Blessed

joined Mar 6, 2020

Okakoro is truth

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This artist really got Korone's mannerisms down perfect. Okayu's playful nature as well, although in reality she is actually quite respectful of Koro-san, who saved her before as well. They have a very equal relationship.

Gotta love the school uniforms from their recent music video duet.

Flipflapwp%20copy
joined Jul 28, 2016

Ayyyyy I got posted. Thanks for all the support guys.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Bless this DOOG and chill cat.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

What's this from? I've never heard of "Virtual Youtuber" before, is it just fanarts of random youtubers or is it an actual series? Kinda confused lol.

Img_20200801_014828
joined Aug 21, 2018

Oh hell YES! FINALLY! An OkaKoro doujin

Img_20200801_014828
joined Aug 21, 2018

What's this from? I've never heard of "Virtual Youtuber" before, is it just fanarts of random youtubers or is it an actual series? Kinda confused lol.

They're youtubers who streams games and stuff in the form of anime characters. I think Kizuna Ai is one of the famous examples. She's pretty popular. But Okayu and Korone are from a company called Hololive.

Here's Korone's yt channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChAnqc_AY5_I3Px5dig3X1Q

Okayu's yt channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaTdHTWBGv3MKj3KVqJVCw

Pls check them out if you're interested. And here's a playlist of OkaKoro clips that would explain why they're shipped by fans
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb68JLIs12QNbHcpJCO-_tTNJ0cz6oX0t

Hope that helped

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

ULTRA CUTE! W-what a powerful attack...

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The reason she had trouble making friends was probably because she kept asking them for their fingers.

Oh, also this was super cute!!!

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 6:49AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

YES HOMOLIVE! EROLIVE WHEN?!

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Freaking finally, some homolive contents. Noeflare, please.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

OFMGMGMGJOCKX YESSS YESS FINALLYYYY TEE TEE YESSS FIANLYKFNZOBSX KANSKWBXOSBZKANXKEIZNmwbekbwjznJWHSIAJJWJZKSBEWJSBKSNSN

joined Jan 6, 2017

Freaking finally, some homolive contents. Noeflare, please.

Why stop there. Invite the whole harem while you're at it.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

sadly, Okayu has canonically cheated on korone
this includes a full yuri make-out session with a pirate captain while a maid in love with her listened

hearts out to korone

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

this includes a full yuri make-out session with a pirate captain while a maid in love with her listened

hearts out to korone

Okayu is a bit of a playboy, but Korone seems to accept that part of her too. She's said a couple of times how the only thing that she wants is for Okayu to be happy. But also, that might just be because Korone feels like she's a burden on Okayu to begin with, which would be too sad...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

That awkward moment when you realize that Korone isn't actually a timid girl and she would show you her dark side and take your yubi.

I actually starting getting interested in Shion x Okayu lately because Shion was so cute being a tsundere toward Okayu (I hope yandere doggo won't steal her yubi), but there is just something amazing about a kyute wholesome doggo x smug cat that makes you helplessely ship them. Maybe it's because of the special way Okayu treats Korone and how she feels relaxed around her and the way Korone always feels extra cheerful and happy around her. Romance aside, I swear sometimes it's exactly how a real dog and a cat would interact IRL it's so adorable. I know it's all an act and business in the end but you can really notice the chemistry they have together if you've been following them for a while. That's why I enjoy Homolive Hololive, All characters have certain bonds that tie each one of them together, and it feels almost so real sometimes if it's not (it helps the fact that most of them just act like themselves and forget about their characters) and don't even get me starting on Matsuri x Fubuki lol. I swear it all started with that Scatman video Matsuri playing that pseudo mario game that made her all angry and here when I had thought she would be acting all cute, I was shocked to actually see her like that. At that moment I already knew that I had fell into a rabbit's hole (You thought I was gonna talk about Matsuri x Fubuki but it was me MATSURI but man I need like 10 pages for that)

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 5:24PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

hearts out to korone

"Canonically". She and Marine didn't do anything. They were just making fun of Aqua (not that she minds, that masochist).
The only "cheating" she's ever done was to "kiss" Shion in Minecraft. The rest is just other girls getting delusional on their own lol

I actually starting getting interested in Shion x Okayu lately because Shion was so cute being a tsundere toward Okayu

Shion is just going along with the joke though. She does that with everyone.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I actually starting getting interested in Shion x Okayu lately because Shion was so cute being a tsundere toward Okayu

Shion is just going along with the joke though. She does that with everyone.

ok I'm sure I was high when I typed that because I meant Aqua x Okayu. But then again Okayu is such a playcat so she flirts with every girl she encounters even tho she has Korone.

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 7:59PM

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

They're youtubers who streams games and stuff in the form of anime characters. I think Kizuna Ai is one of the famous examples. She's pretty popular. But Okayu and Korone are from a company called Hololive.

Here's Korone's yt channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChAnqc_AY5_I3Px5dig3X1Q

Okayu's yt channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvaTdHTWBGv3MKj3KVqJVCw

Pls check them out if you're interested. And here's a playlist of OkaKoro clips that would explain why they're shipped by fans
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb68JLIs12QNbHcpJCO-_tTNJ0cz6oX0t

Hope that helped

Thank you for the thorough reply, I will check them out!

To reply you must either login or sign up.