Forum › How do you Delete your account here?

I have multiple accounts here :v

This is an old account that i dont use anymore, along with another one with the username @Dango1198. Do we need to contact a moderator or some sort to do so?

If you're a moderator, can you please delete both accounts? Thanks in advance ^^

last edited at Oct 20, 2019 3:54AM by

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

Any reason to delete account here? Considering the fact that none of your comments got deleted.
I thought they wanted to delete all their comments, but today i saw that it is not true.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Maximus66 posted:

Any reason to delete account here? Considering the fact that none of your comments got deleted.
I thought they wanted to delete all their comments, but today i saw that it is not true.

Yes, deleting account does not automatically delete all the posts. You need to do that manually. And well, there's surprisingly quite big amount of people asking for their account to be deleted regularly. As to why, it's anyone's guess, since it seems to be different from person to person, but being afraid of people learning you're gay/like gay stuff seems to be a one of them?

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

Maximus66 posted:

Yes, deleting account does not automatically delete all the posts. You need to do that manually. And well, there's surprisingly quite big amount of people asking for their account to be deleted regularly. As to why, it's anyone's guess, since it seems to be different from person to person, but being afraid of people learning you're gay/like gay stuff seems to be a one of them?

I think it's more likely because some tend to forget their username, email or password hahah. So they make another account, then another till they get multiple accounts. Or maybe because they don't like the username they have. And since we can't change the username here in Dynasty, we just make another account XD

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

That's fair, but few people did specifically said they didn't want people to find about them using this site, so as I said, it seems reasons vary greatly from person to person.

I want to delete my account, for no particular reason. Moderators, can you do this, please?
(Obviously this account I’m writing with right now)

To reply you must either login or sign up.