joined Oct 6, 2015

When I saw the tags. Kodama Naoko™️ loool

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 9:04PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Kodama-samaaa... ♡

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hahaha it could be possible that this mangaka could do a good Yuri manga? Really? It could be possible? ALMOST ALL HER STORIES ARE BISEXUAL AS F#VK!!!! AND TOXIC AND SHIT!!!!
If she love so much the men, then do a het shoujo manga xd (i hate this author with my soul, since NTR, all her stories, except the fake marriage, are bad and crap)

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 9:29PM

Tumblr_opcu043p311w5vzweo1_250
joined Feb 18, 2019

I wonder what happened to Naoko Kodama to come up with these sort of stories, the only manga she did to not really have toxic stuff is Cocytus (it did have some drama but it was better than all her other works it kinda had a happy ending)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hahaha it could be possible that this mangaka could do a good Yuri manga? Really? It could be possible? ALMOST ALL HER STORIES ARE BISEXUAL AS F#VK!!!! AND TOXIC AND SHIT!!!!
If she love so much the men, then do a het shoujo manga xd (i hate this author with my soul, since NTR, all her stories, except the fake marriage, are bad and crap)

At this point there's no reason to get your panties in a twist because of her work. It's just her style and what she likes to draw so you gotta accept that. She does have the potential to make sweeter stories (like Renai Manga), but again she prefers this stuff. If you hate her work so much, just look at the tags and move on. Not worth the stroke man.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

At this point there's no reason to get your panties in a twist because of her work. It's just her style and what she likes to draw so you gotta accept that. She does have the potential to make sweeter stories (like Renai Manga), but again she prefers this stuff. If you hate her work so much, just look at the tags and move on. Not worth the stroke man.

I'm just sick of her stories, I give her a chance and ALWAYS I over disappointed... don't hide the truth, she's a bad mangaka, that's all, that's why a lot of Yuri fans hate her a lot. And always put shit bisexual stuff...but y'know what? I'm done with her. I preferred ignore everything from this women

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 10:06PM

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I'm just sick of her stories, I give her a chance and ALWAYS I over disappointed... don't hide the truth, she's a bad mangaka, that's all, that's why a lot of Yuri fans hate her a lot. And always put shit bisexual stuff...but y'know what? I'm done with her. I preferred ignore everything from this women

Did you read this one yet?: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Kodama is perfectly capable of writing some rather wholesome stuff. She just doesn't necessarily want to do that most of the time.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Did you read this one yet?: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_decided_to_fake_a_marriage_with_my_junior_to_shut_my_parents_up

Kodama is perfectly capable of writing some rather wholesome stuff. She just doesn't necessarily want to do that most of the time.

You didn't read my comment up? I said that almost all her works are shit except Fake marriage (that it's the manga that you send me)
And yeah, exactly that's the reason of why I considered her a shit mangaka

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 10:34PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Your opinion sucks and you should feel bad.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I don't care about it, more than opinion, it's the truth

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:06PM

2c8398570900c5e79edaf431f20173aa
joined Oct 9, 2018

Agree, her stories are always so dark and full of het stuff that i'm now completely sick of it so much.

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:11PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

lol why do you even bother to give her a chance on a work that OBVIOUSLY says bisexual and cheating in the tags. Why read something you know you wont like?

Just cause Yuri fans dislike her for her bisexual and ntr work doesn't mean she's a bad mangaka. At least give some proper criticism about her work before you make claims like that.

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:12PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Opinion = truth? What are you, a grade schooler?

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:14PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

lol why do you even bother to give her a chance on a work that OBVIOUSLY says bisexual and cheating in the tags. Why read something you know you wont like?

Just cause Yuri fans dislike her for her bisexual and ntr work doesn't mean she's a bad mangaka. At least give some proper criticism about her work before you make claims like that.

I can criticize her, why? because i now what she writes. When i started to read yuri, she was one of the first mangakas that i know...and i always i feel that something bad was on...and yep, that's it...her stupid bisexual stuff and toxic mangas...and almost always must has a rape on it...so, yeah, that's why i considered her a bad mangaka, now you understand it?

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Opinion = truth? What are you, a grade schooler?

No, i'm a mature men, and yeah, for me that's the truth.
If you don't like it, not my issue, i'm not toxic yuri fan, i'm just tried to judge what story is bad and what's not, and this like the others is bad...but like someone said before, ignore it and don't give her a chance if you don't like it

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:23PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Kodama Naoko! If I ever meet you I will make you eat a stale ham sandwich! How dare you toy with my heart time and time again!!!!!

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

CozyCreature, my guy, what is being suggested is that you check tags. This was outright a work tagged "bisexual" and "cheating", and those are your stated biggest problems with Kodama Naoko. Check tags before you read, and you'll probably see fewer things that rile you up like this.

Like, for me personally- rapey content makes me kinda uncomfortable. That doesn't mean authors who write rape are bad writers, or that I should just state my opinion over and over. Instead, I check tags, see rape, and skip the piece. EZPZ.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

actually this wasn't so bad at all huh..... i thought it would get really fucked up but didnt.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I can criticize her, why? because i now what she writes. When i started to read yuri, she was one of the first mangakas that i know...and i always i feel that something bad was on...and yep, that's it...her stupid bisexual stuff and toxic mangas...and almost always must has a rape on it...so, yeah, that's why i considered her a bad mangaka, now you understand it?

"SHE'S A BAD WRITER BECAUSE SHE WRITES ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE."

Okay dude.

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 11:45PM

joined Jun 9, 2018

Damn Kodama Naoko, get your ass fucked and your NTR shit!

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

The comment section is always fun haha

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

She had done het manga, in fact. Like this, or this, do you have even one more and plus.
I have to say that she mostly do yuri with bisexual gals, but she had done het too.

Also, I was like "yeaaaaah, you're my Kodama Naoko :')" and all here are like that too. It's beautiful where all here know what this author do and still come to read her stories xDDDDD

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 12:02AM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

CozyCreature12 posted:

You didn't read my comment up? I said that almost all her works are shit except Fake marriage (that it's the manga that you send me)
And yeah, exactly that's the reason of why I considered her a shit mangaka

You're entitled to your own opinion, and you're free to drop Kodama; no one's forcing you to read her works. That being said, I don't think it's fair to call Kodama a "shit mangaka" just because the topics in her work do not suit your taste. She has enough skill to make those topics/tags work - she really likes fleshing out the intensity and/or possessiveness of a relationship in most of her works, and that's what make her work so intriguing to most of her readers. In her area of expertise, she excels and is a good mangaka.

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 12:20AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.