Forum › Sentimental Beach Side discussion

joined Jul 23, 2018

Rini for a name, dark skin, gamelan. I'd like to think one of the setting is in Indonesia, maybe Bali to be specific.

I feel the same way haha yuri based on indonesia is kind of fresh huh(?) :v

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Rini for a name, dark skin, gamelan. I'd like to think one of the setting is in Indonesia, maybe Bali to be specific.

tbh I did not see that coming

joined Sep 11, 2014

A surprise to be sure, but a welcomed one.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

A couple months ago, I lost my cat of 18 years as well.

Lemme tell ya, it’s not easy. This one hit close to home.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Yeaaah .... I love my cat.... but we would not make a great couple. xD

This was cute! She even got a collar for her new pet!!

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 7:58AM

joined May 7, 2017

f****** masterpiece right here

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Losing a pet is sometimes as bad as losing a family member, especially if that pet is all you had.

I think this art is gorgeous and they had great chemistry. The conclusion might have been a bit rushed, but it is not too unthinkable. I laughed a lot when Rini picked her up and carried her away from the door at the end lol

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

oh my god i love this

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I wonder if anyone reads My Secret Brother the webtoon or not, but Rini and Hanmi looks uncannily similar, except their skin color of course xD

joined Jan 9, 2018

That's kinda sweet >~<

Img_os7f7k
joined Oct 6, 2018

Yesss quality content... So rare these days

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I wish this was a series with slower pace. Anyway it was good!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Very nice. Went there sad and snagged an exotic island girl. Yuri rules.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ugh... they're so cute. She went on vacation and got to bring back an incredible girlfriend. That was really nice. I like the shot at the end with Rini carrying Nanami around in her stockings.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is the first story by Asaka Takishima I ever read, and IT WAS GREAT! ♥ ♥ ♥

Now I totally gotta check out more stories by her. I hope there's a bunch archived here. Gonna look at her author page.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

ZP posted:

I just cried a lot, when i think that one day my cat will die too...
It is a really nice and cute story I liked it very much but it also hurt a lot...
Well it's life, when you take a pet you know that it will die before you.

Seriously, tell me about it. We just recently had to put one of our cats down because his condition started declining at a very fast pace (the day we took him to put him down his mental state was so bad that I pet him for like a minute and a half before he even realized I was there) so I've been a lot more conscious of my own cat's age. He's only 8 (will be 9 in June, the one we had to put down was around 13-14) but I've known him since he was less than a week old. Originally he was intended to go to my father who had recently lost his cat to a coyote but he ended up bonding with me instead and I've had him ever since.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

My 16 year old cat got really sick over the weekend and I was so scared and just the thought of losing her was awful. Wouldnt trade cat for reincarnated gf. Like, we all know pets will leave one day, that doesnt make it easier. It's probably gonne be the worst day of my life.
Oh, my cat is fine now :3

joined Feb 23, 2016

The whole time I'm like "is this bali" "they look indonesian" "it must be bali"
Indonesian lesbian rise (ノ・ェ・)ノ

Soon.. every country gets yuri manga( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Loosing pets totally sucks - 2 cats and 2 dogs and counting.. But very nice story! While it WAS kinda fast, I believe it is possible to fall for someone that fast and completely.

joined Sep 25, 2018

I can't... stories that start off like that just reminds me of when I lost my cat that I had since I was a little girl.... Still a nice story though

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

A surprise to be sure, but a welcomed one.

Can i say "halo mamhank" in here???

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Gorgeous art style, kinda a bit fast paced though. But still, adorable af.

One shots always are. This would have been great as a short series of maybe 3 or 4 chapters.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Gooooood. So good. The story, the art, everything are good.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

My heart.
I miss my old cat.

joined Apr 14, 2018

that was good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.