Forum › Please discussion

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Oof. I had kind of a bad feeling from the start, but that ending, that hurt.

joined May 28, 2018

Oh dude, that broke my heart!
Such a beautiful and painful story, this shows me how the tragedy can reach our feelings easily. I'm not crying (T^T)

joined May 24, 2015

Oof, that's not cool. Not as heart-twingingly painful as I expected, but expertly done. I thought she was like me and just had a horrible memory lol
This is a neat way of showing that theory as to why certain ghosts can't move on because of something happening to them. I wonder if that house of hers is haunted

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This was well done, the way everything felt a bit off from the start and slowly drifted into more surreal territory for the big reveal.

This is a neat way of showing that theory as to why certain ghosts can't move on because of something happening to them. I wonder if that house of hers is haunted

It's not a place she is haunting but rather a person.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 9:45PM

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

QUÉ?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

An unfinishable hell... I hope it's gonna end when Hiro-chan comes back to the hometown and she's told that Chiharu died...

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 9:35PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well I'll be damned. Now this, this, is how you handle tragedy.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is how I think purgatory works. Kinda sad, but it ain’t hell.

A thoughtfully written manga, good job.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Love it. Sad for Chiharu tho.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

An unfinishable hell... I hope it's gonna end when Hiro-chan comes back to the hometown and she's told that Chiharu died...

Hiro-chan knows she is dead. It's the reason she is crying at the end, haunted by the memory of her dead lover when ever she is caught out in the rain.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 9:51PM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

It would have hit harder if Hiro hadn't been such a dick, and if it was actually possible to drown by falling asleep in a bath.

Wow look at all the chickens
6606f20b-2e2f-47f6-abfd-4a67acf8c45a
joined Sep 28, 2018

I’ve had a related situation before, such a mind boggling story. Hits you right in the feels... it was great story nevertheless.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

Ugh :(

joined Apr 15, 2013

It would have hit harder if Hiro hadn't been such a dick, and if it was actually possible to drown by falling asleep in a bath.

She was shown earlier being prescribed sleeping pills. So, there's that.

Mioxritsu
joined Apr 28, 2013

What a great history but...damn it hit hard!

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

thats rough buddy

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not a shock to see that this was the “Bandaged Girls” person. Both stories have an effectively creepy, just-enough-off-kilter feel to them, but I guess I’m just a softie—I kinda like it when they survive.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

thats rough buddy

Sometimes your gf becomes the moon, sometimes she accidentally has too many pills and drowns. Luckily Zuko's greeting-card-like words of consolation always help.

Blastaar, you are going to love this anthology.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 10:27PM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I don't get it,
pls someone enlighten me.
why would hiro abandon chiharu? was there any promise to begin with? I thought chiharu n hiro were going to the sea so why would chiharu kill herself? also what happened to hiro in the end? amnesia?
wtf lol

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Pretty sure she killed herself. I really dislike it when someone kill themselves over a break up. They don't think about their family or the friends they leave behind. News break? Dating is not the only thing you can do in this world, there are plenty of people out there who's waiting for the future you to be with them.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

What I thought she genuinely just fell asleep in the bathtub because she was really tired

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Depressed now,thanks author

joined Apr 29, 2018

I don't get it,
pls someone enlighten me.
why would hiro abandon chiharu? was there any promise to begin with? I thought chiharu n hiro were going to the sea so why would chiharu kill herself? also what happened to hiro in the end? amnesia?
wtf lol

i think it's like the mc is in the town. but the town of her memories. so she is stuck in this town when time keep running in the reel town. that's why she can't see hiro because hiro is in the reel town when mc is in the town she had always known. a fake town. but meanwhile hiro is peacefully living her life at page 81 we can see someone driving her and it seems to be in the present. maybee hiro is still in town. a present mc can't see because it's future for her. but time has stoped for her the moment she died. mc can't see her because she isn't dead yet i suppose. so for me in the reel town many years have past and hiro keep moving forward. but i wonder if she isn't haunting hiro's house.... there are some hints...

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 11:11PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

thats rough buddy

Sometimes your gf becomes the moon, sometimes she accidentally has too many pills and drowns. Luckily Zuko's greeting-card-like words of consolation always help.

Blastaar, you are going to love this anthology.

What's the name of the one where a girl turns into the moon?

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I got a Silent Hill vibe at the start, guess there was a reason for that after all.

The suicide wasn't intentional. She fell asleep in the tub. She may still be drowsy from the sleeping pills effect and/or emotional exhaustion even though she just woke up. Her girlfriend did make that promise to her about going to the ocean somewhere shortly before she fell asleep. Unless that was all in her head, but her reactions after waking up says otherwise. So she didn't intend to die at all. Just chalk it up to an unfortunate accident if anything.

There are some bits of the flashbacks where it feels more nightmarish than actual events, unsure if that was the intended effect. It sucks that she's basically stuck in this loop forever. What the fuck is this, Silent Hill?

To reply you must either login or sign up.