Forum › Angel's Downfall discussion

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

While I'm on here, just because rape is a prevalent fetish in hentai, it doesn't make it okay. Media, whether you'd like to admit it or not, influences how people see society and function within it. Nobody really talks abt how the gender roles and expectations play into how dubious consent is Japan, the historical context into which it became this way, or really how high sexual assault is reported but not dealt with. It's a common narrative in Japan where someone gets molested, or deals with one on the train for comedic relief. Joking about it leads to it not being considered an actual issue, and normalizing it to the point where they blame the girl (in majority of cases) for their rape if they didnt do certain things to avoid it. I know its messy and hard to deal with because you just wanna fap or whatever, but small changes will not hurt you if it at least contributes to solving the issues at hand.

Lain
joined Dec 28, 2017

I thought she was a third tear in high school, I do not support pedophilia

Sigh, I don't understand why authors can't just use adult characters instead of minors, then again, look how much nasty shit is already online.

Lain
joined Dec 28, 2017

While I'm on here, just because rape is a prevalent fetish in hentai, it doesn't make it okay. Media, whether you'd like to admit it or not, influences how people see society and function within it. Nobody really talks abt how the gender roles and expectations play into how dubious consent is Japan, the historical context into which it became this way, or really how high sexual assault is reported but not dealt with. It's a common narrative in Japan where someone gets molested, or deals with one on the train for comedic relief. Joking about it leads to it not being considered an actual issue, and normalizing it to the point where they blame the girl (in majority of cases) for their rape if they didnt do certain things to avoid it. I know its messy and hard to deal with because you just wanna fap or whatever, but small changes will not hurt you if it at least contributes to solving the issues at hand.

Agreed

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Such a forbidden love~ It’s a pretty hot set up for a fantasy.

I don’t get why people are expecting not to get weirded out when they approach a story tagged with sex and age gap with a character that’s in middle school. And then keep reading it as if the premise is suddenly going to change. And then complain that this seemed creepy when looking at it through realistic standards.

But then again, I’m complaining on the forums about the people complaining on the forums. So I’m not much better.

Anyway 10/10 smut

Sums up both my opinion of the doujin and of this comment section.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Did they re-translate this?

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Did they re-translate this?

Yeah, I didn't like the quality of my first translation, so we redid it and fixed a lot of the ugliness. Fixed the translations, font, and coloring. Voilà!

Sadly, the credits page was also low quality, so we got rid of it. But this is what it was-

joined Jun 5, 2015

The girl was taken advantage of in this comic and I feel uncomfortable with it. Molestation and other sexual crimes are no different in the sense of morality whrn it comes to the sexes. I try to steer clear of things of this nature because it triggers really bad memories whenever I'm faced with it. Please add the molestation tag to prevent me, and others from experiencing extreme distress when reading through this site. Thanks :)

I agree! It was uncomfortable read it and felt so wrong. Rape is not okay in any cases. It's disgusting. I would enjoy this comic if 1. The girl would be older 2. Their relationship is mutual and they both were aknowledged of having sex and enjoying it. It seems that this girl doesn't even have clue she is having sex which makes it really uncomfortable.

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Sigh. Read the tag before reading. If you dont feel comfortable with them just dont click. I, for one, have decided not to read any lolicon tagged work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.