Okay so I know 7 things:
1) The art is frickin' lovely.
2) All the guys need to f*ck off
3) Yuu-chan needs to cut her h*cking fingernails
4) Emi needs to realize her feelings for Yuu. Like ffs whamen how dense can you be.
5) Emi needs to get that pussy. The stuffed one from the machine y'know. Also a metaphor for their love. And ofc I also meant it as a metaphor for handholding
6) The credits page was the cutest. 'Asobi Asobase' for anyone wondering.
7) That look Emi gave Yuu when saying she was hers 'jokingly'... I think I'm gonna need CPR.
I'm a lesbian who didn't figure out she was a lesbian until after a 12 year marriage to a man. It made close female friendships challenging because I didn't understand the jealousy when they dated or married. Once I finally got that figured out, I also discovered that I am demi, which makes female friendships "hard mode". This manga hits a little close to home for me, too...