Forum › The Sunset, Aromas, and the Signs of Love discussion

joined Jan 22, 2015

P.402

That's what you call smitten.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Good story, and the plot device seemed to take things well.

Ovld
joined Dec 18, 2016

So sweet!
Can't wait to see another work from this new author.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Good story, and the plot device seemed to take things well.

I feel like that's an understatement. The plot device was handled so well it was like leaving work at a sewage treatment plant and smelling fresh air for the first time in 10 hours.

This was so mindbogglingly refreshing that I'm considering staying away from the drama tag for awhile.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I am loving the recent age gap posts. The yuriverse needs more age gap yuri couples, like one in this story.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's cute and I like it, but wow does it skim over parts of the story.

Like on page 412, where she says "Aren't I always saying it?" I'm like "No, this is the first time the story has shown you saying it, and until now I thought only a day or two had gone by". That's some pretty extreme "tell, don't show" going on there.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Plot device seems like a cool dude. I'm sure he'll find somebody nice that likes him back someday.

Cute story. I enjoyed it.

joined Feb 26, 2018

Lovely addition!

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

A yuri manga with actually a good male character in it is something you don't get to see frequently, though I feel as if his situation ended up a little unresolved. Ultimately, pretty great. Hoping to see more yuri works from the author in the near future.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

(I haven't finished it yet, but i have to comment this)
-What's the difference between "Cafe latte" and "Cafe au lait"?
-"Cafe Latte" it's a delicious hot drink and Cafe au Lait has a lot of delicious incest and meeting trough a date web sites mangas

(Don't kill me, i HAD to comment this)

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Seems a bit unfair to call Nanase a plot device, he's was a fine supporting role both in literal and narrative sense. Cute story.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

GTFO Plot device guy

joined Jul 26, 2016

Good Guy Kou o3ob

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

(I haven't finished it yet, but i have to comment this)
-What's the difference between "Cafe latte" and "Cafe au lait"?
-"Cafe Latte" it's a delicious hot drink and Cafe au Lait has a lot of delicious incest and meeting trough a date web sites mangas

(Don't kill me, i HAD to comment this)

Mochi au Lait tho

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Like on page 412, where she says "Aren't I always saying it?" I'm like "No, this is the first time the story has shown you saying it, and until now I thought only a day or two had gone by". That's some pretty extreme "tell, don't show" going on there.

Agree here. It really did seem that the interactions rushed by fairly quickly, even for a one shot. But I still found this quite cute regardless. What I really would've liked to see would be Hana's first reaction to Shiori being a klutz and breaking her perfect image of her.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It's not often you see art that puts so much thought into the way that clothes hang over people and the structure of different fabrics but every time I see it I am extremely here for it. Looking forward to the potential for much more from this author!

joined Jan 11, 2018

On the very next page it shows flashbacks to the times she has said it, also implying some time has passed.

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 1:14AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

On the very next page it shows flashbacks to the times she has said it, also implying some time has passed.

Yeah, but it was still very sudden. I imagine the author was likely restricted on pages but it would have been nice if we'd gotten to see them getting closer stretched out a bit.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This was really nice. I kind of thought it was Peg for just a moment. Nice to see a new author, hopefully there's much more from them.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Cute story, loved the design of the cafe manager also the dude was chill af. Only problem was how all the sudden they got close it felt out of no where. Still cute and refreshing

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This was really nice. I kind of thought it was Peg for just a moment. Nice to see a new author, hopefully there's much more from them.

Yeah, I was definitely getting a Kindred Spirits feel from this.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yikes I kinda feel bad for the guy, being rejected, especially if the one you love is gonna date a family member, must really be heartbreaking

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

"Relax. I'm just a plot device."

Lmao, the credit page tho. Nonetheless, really cute story.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Yikes I kinda feel bad for the guy, being rejected, especially if the one you love is gonna date a family member, must really be heartbreaking

Nah. He gon' be aiight. Het is a sin

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

He know when to retreat, if not, i will become one with Mochi

To reply you must either login or sign up.