Forum › How do I get notified?

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Greetings! I have a problem. I can't get notification, be it about a manga I put in my subscription list or even when someone quote something I've commented. It is really hard to know if anyone has replying to something I wrote or something. Can anyone please help me? Is there any way to get notification via e-mail address?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Normally, whenever a manga or an artist you've subscribed to has a work updated here, you receive an e-mail notification. Have you checked your spams ?
As for when someone quotes you, however, there is no notification system yet. Perhaps it will be implemented on the future; it's out of my hands in any case.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

I checked in the spam but still no. What do I do?

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Did you check your user settings? There's an option on https://dynasty-scans.com/user email notifications make sure its checked. If that doesn't fix it, staff might have to help you.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Did you by chance derp like I did a couple weeks ago and subscribe to a single chapter instead of the series?

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

It's fixed for the chapter/author update problem. Thanks a lot. However, I don't know when someone has also commented on something I'm following.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YayaSamuko posted:

However, I don't know when someone has also commented on something I'm following.

Nobody does.

last edited at Oct 3, 2017 12:00PM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

It's such a pain. I need to bookmark everything I have commented on in that case ...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

YayaSamuko posted:

It's such a pain. I need to bookmark everything I have commented on in that case ...

If you check forum everyday you should be able to keep track of it. At worse you just need to remember names of all works/threads, but especially if you read something or post somewhere regularly that should be easy enough.

last edited at Oct 12, 2017 11:34AM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

^Okay! Thanks a lot!

To reply you must either login or sign up.