Forum › Is it allowed to upload your own manga on here?

monochromaticCheetah
joined Aug 19, 2017

Is it allowed to upload your own manga on here or does this site only host manga from professional artists?
Also, is there any way to contact the staff about this? And can I take down manga I submitted if I am the author?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

You can try contacting them through IRC. Alternatively, maybe you can use the "Upload Request" form (adding a link to story, uploaded to a file sharing service).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This site hosts manga that the site admins deem to be of interest. Mainly yuri, but not only.

So you have no guarantee they will host yours.

If you're the author, and your manga is here, of course, they will oblige and remove it.

Though it may end up on other less respectful sites, who have bots that download everything from here and repost it (Like the infamous manga*.com sites)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Alternatively, Batoto seem to be very welcoming with any work

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Is it allowed to upload your own manga on here or does this site only host manga from professional artists?

We host anything we deem interesting, no matter who authors it. (Do keep in mind that we have quality standards that can vary piece-by-piece.)

Also, is there any way to contact the staff about this?

You can email me here, or you can put in an Upload Request to forgo that formality.

And can I take down manga I submitted if I am the author?

Yes, of course.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 3:04PM

monochromaticCheetah
joined Aug 19, 2017

Thanks for all the advice you gave me, I made an upload request and I'll just see how it'll turn out :)

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

Thanks for all the advice you gave me, I made an upload request and I'll just see how it'll turn out :)

So how's it going? Did you make it out of it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.