Forum › Perfect Dream Project profiles are now up.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/member-profile/

Perfect Dream Project profiles are now up.

Translations

Ayumu Uehara: 2nd year at Nijigahara Academy. A down to earth hard worker who tackles everytihng earnestly. Started as school idol after being invited.

Nice to meet you everyone, I'm Ayumu Uehara. Um, Being able to send a message to everyone like this makes me super nervous and I feel like my heart will fly out of my chest. As becoming a school idol is a dream I have shared with my precious friends, I will work toward towards my dream step by step just like my name (Ayumu's Kanji is made of walk and dream). I'm still new at dancing and singing, and I look... normal I suppose? Despite that, Um, well, my strengths are in my abilities to work hard so please cheer me on! Please treat me well!
Kasumi Nakasu: 1st year. Loves cute things, and looks up to school idols more than anyone else. Will get angry if you call her Kasukasu.

Hello! It's everyone's Idol, Kasumin! I work hard practicing my dancing and singing every day to become the top idol in Japan! Of course, I'm also working secretly to make myself more appealing! Also, my plans to send suspicious messages to my rivals, and stuffing rolls of bread into my rival's shoes is also going smoot- wait! That was meant to be a secret! A-anyway, please support Kasumin!

Osaka Shuziku: A new 1st year transfer student. A well-organised drama club member with top marks. Quite sporty, but poor at ball sports.

Hello everyone, I'm Shizuku Osaka. I am a fan of acting, so I'm a part of the drama club at school. We make our own costumes, and hole performances regularly. The reason why I moved from an actress to school idols is because a respected uppclassman said "Try aiming for a bigger stage as a school idol" which really opened my eyes. Both actors and school idols exist to entertain, move and bring smiles to the people who watch them. This is why I thought I'll work harder at being a school idol! I will continue to hone the skills of expression to use as a weapon to bring smiles to everybody. I still have much to learn, but I would love you to come and watch me give the performance my all!

Karin Asaka: 3rd year. Aiming to be a model with the looks and build above an average high-schooler. Despite her mature looks, she does have a childish side.

Hi! Karin Asaka! Nice to meet you! So, do you like school idols? What sort of performance do you want to see? A lively one? Or a more cutsey one? How about a mature and cool one? All these are good, but what I want to show you is... a thrilling live that only I can perform. In what way, you ask? Can't you tell by looking. at. me? chuckle. I will use this confident body of my to bring you something sexy, passionate dream-like and stimulating. You will not regret it, so please support me with all your passion. I look forwards to it! chuckle

Ai Miyashita: 2nd year. Has a lot of good friends due to her easygoing nature. She looks flamboyant but is very kind and acts like an old lady. Loves pickles.

Sup, I'm Ai Miyashita. I started as a school idol after being invited my my friends at school! Nice to meet you everybody, I love you all! Love only me! Speaking of love, it's time to fire off 100 of my best puns about lo- eh, no? Well, sorry. I'll do it properly, I promise. Hmm, well, despite how I look, I'm actually a top student. You can't see it? I swear, it's true! I'm no slouch at studying or sports, my jokes are... you see? So, my friends said to me "the world of school idols are completely different to what I've seen so far, so how about giving it ago?" That got me super excited! Who wouldn't after hearing that? If we're doing it, then I'll aim for the top of the school idol world! I want to see this unseen world! I also want to see it with everybody! Let us go, hurrah!

Kanata Konoe: a newly transferred 3rd year. She always looks sleepy, but gets super fired up when talking about cooking or her sister haruka. Prefers to do nothing but sleep if possible.

Good morning, everyone... it's Kanata-chan. Hehe, I'm full of motivation unlike anything I've been. I'll come out top as a school idol and have my dear sister compliment me... and she'll respect me... This is why, I've, thought a lot about my promotional, article... If she reads, it, then, I can certainly be victor- zzz... Woah. I'm not asleep... but I should change pace and... allow you the privilege to see my charming sleeping face... so, please, give, me your... support... zzz

Setsuna Yuki: 2nd year. A highly anticipated school idol in the industry. Owner of a cheerful smile and performance. As she is super busy with being a school idol, there is a myth that "no one in school has seen her face".

How's everyone? It's Setsuna Yuki! Actually, I have a huge ambition! It's a bit embarrassing, but I'm mustering up my courage to say it. It's to become a school idol in a world of love! You see, in current society, it's very hard to honestly say what you love, be it due to embarrassment, being made fun off or something else. In the world of school idols, there is nothing of this sort, and both the people cheering and the people being cheered on love school idols, and are not afraid to say it honestly. It's a bright, fun and warm world. I mean, this place is filled with love! I want to widen this world where everyone can express their love honestly! It may be an unachievable dream, but I believe this can happen with all of us. Let's create a world filled with love with me!

Emma: A 3rd year Swiss student studying abroad, recently transferred. She is a kind and gentle girl of the alps and does things at her own pace.

Hello, I'm Emma. I came from Nature-filled Switzerland. Therefore, I love the mountains and natural things. When I have time, I go for walks in the forest or play by the riverside. I also like... bread crust, yes! The crust in Japan is super soft and tasty, and it makes your heart flutter when you eat it. Seeing school idols make my heart flutters just like eating bread crusts, which is why I decided to become one. Nothing can make me happier than seeing everyone's fluttery smiles! Please enjoy your time with me!

Rina Tennoji: 1st year who advanced from the middle school campus. She has a hard time expressing herself, so uses a white board nicknamed "Rina-chan Board" to communicate her expressions.

I'm Rina Tennoji. I'm a very adorable girl. It's true! I have a very hard time expressing myself, so people always think of me as unsociable. So I thought of a secret item that can help me express my feelings to everyone. It's called "Rina-chan board". I express my feelings by drawing faces on this board. Hmm, this is perfect. This should allow me to share my feelings with everyone else during performances. Eh, you want to see my face? Hmm... then if everyone cheers me on, then I will show my face. When that happens, I will try my best to show you my smile, and will be happy if you can forgive my face being a little weird.

Kasumi's Dengeki story

AAAH! I found Senpai!
So you were recording in this place, right? The usual movie.
Eh? Where did I hear about this? From Senpai's classmate.
Kasumi pretended to cry a little-- that's wrong, I asked "Senpai seems to be doing something in secret from Kasumi, do you know what he is doing?", with tears in my eyes and I was told really soon.
That was really easy~, kufufu.
Eh? Kasumi didn't say anything about it being easy.
Leaving that aside, Senpai, that was awful! Awful!! A-W-F-U-L!
If you were looking for another girl to do school idol activities together, it would be better to just have invited Kasumi from the beginning~!
If it's for Senpai's sake, Kasumi will become a school idol at any time! To tell the truth, actually, I always wznted to become one! This is a secret from everyone else.
Therefore, please record Kasumi's enthusiastic comment movie! If I'm together with Senpai, I'll give lots and lots of my best!
Is it OK? Yey! So, I also have another consultation. Since Kasumi is there, do we even need other people?
Right? Right now It's not too late. Let's do activities just between Senpai and Kasumi.
Eh? Is it not good? Why it isn't?
Oh, I see. It's hard for other people to decline because it's Senpai, right? Hm, hm, I see. After all, Senpai is kind.
If that's the case, Hm, ah, I thought about a good plan! Fuufufu~
I'll leave a bunch of tasty candy in everyone classroom! Then everyone will inevitably eat like gluttons. If it was Kasumi, it would be eaten without a doubt.

Then, when their stomach get full they'll be unable to do school idol activities. Kufufu, thtat's a wonderful plan. It will be named "Candy temptation. Making rival's stomach full great strategy"!
Now that it's decided, Kasumi will buy the candy at once.... Eh? When the recording is over you will give hot dog buns, so stay quietly? This tactician Kasumin wouldn't fall for such a childish tempta- Did you say hot dog buns!?
Then let's finish these recordings fast!
When the recording is over, I want to eat together with Senpai on the rooftop! Right? Right?
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/535/1535754/

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

did it actually gender the senpai or did the translator just default to male / assume male

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just show me Rina's face and no one will get hurt! but honestly thanks for the info, who translated this?

last edited at Jun 13, 2017 12:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.