Forum › Does anyone know this manga?

joined Apr 21, 2017

It really long time ago when I first got introduced to manga I would go to big names like milk morinaga or morishima aiko and read every manga by them that was put on dynasty scans. There was a particular manga Id read but I don't remember who wrote it. The manga was about A chubby-ish girl and a thinner girl who were in a relationship but the thinner a girl liked the girl chubby (she mostly just "thick" I guess) and liked giving her sweets and stuff for some reason I remember it was in morishima aiko art style but I could be wrong. I remember it being a really cute manga and I'd like to find again if anyone knows it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's not mandatory to post questions there, merely encouraged.

But could you be talking about Sweet Exercise by Amano Shuninta?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Damn, I knew I was forgetting about something. I could only remember two other manga with such a pairing, but neither sounded much like it.

last edited at Apr 21, 2017 8:00PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Damn, I knew I was forgetting about something. I could only remember two other manga with such a pairing, but neither sounded much like it.

Maybe Sugar Complex by Aoki Mitsue?

I think there's another one where the girlfriend has similar reasoning to the one in Sweet Exercise, but I forget the name.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Sugar Complex is probably the one. It fits closer to the description (Sweet Exercise didn't have the "I like you plump" angle afaik), and the art's closer to Morishima's.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Maybe Sugar Complex by Aoki Mitsue?

I think there's another one where the girlfriend has similar reasoning to the one in Sweet Exercise, but I forget the name.

Yes, Sugar Complex was one of them. In fact, the first one I remembered. I didn't remember it having the skinnier girl feeding the other one tho, so I'd bet on Sweet Exercise too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't recall actual feeding in Sugar Complex like there is in Sweet Exercise, but dpf may be right. Aoki's art is more Morishima-esque than Amano's.

OP will have the final word, of course. And hey, they're both well worth reading.

joined Apr 21, 2017

It's neither but thanks guys honestly I'm starting to believe that manga is all in my head and I'm just mixing a bunch together. I looked through all of morishima akikos work cause I swore she had created it yknow how she does those plump adorable characters like hanjuko joshi but I think I'm just driving myself crazy. I will read both of these anyway I'm running out of material to read so might as well. And apologies for asking on here I've been on dynasty for like 2 or 3 years but this is the first time I make an account.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Don't you have more details for us? What happens in it?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Is the larger girl a bit violent?

joined Aug 16, 2014

Is the larger girl a bit violent?

I thought about this one too, but I think it's more funny than cute, which seems to be what we're looking for.

joined Apr 21, 2017

For some reason that I can't explain I remember the chubby girl being very stereotypically shy and unsure of her body type in compared to to the cool popular almost seductress simming thin lover. I remember it being a really short manga but not a one shot. It was a cute manga I'm not really sure if the girl violent if you have something in mind send it anyway and I'll see if it's that one.

joined Apr 21, 2017

*seeming

joined Mar 21, 2017

I'm kinda useless haha I don't actually remember what it was called.

joined Apr 21, 2017

Your useless look at me I'm trying to find a manga from like 3 years ago that at this point I'm thinking might be even be a figment of my imagination hahaha

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

The violent one is called Shiromuchi, but if you were looking for cute, you're also going to get a side helping of abuse.

joined Apr 21, 2017

Woah she freaking wrecked her! Her gf literally broke her ribs haha. I went from watching cutie stories to a girl with a sumo fettish. Thanks to everyone sadly I don't think I'll find the one I know but these were all really good.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
I know how it feels not to remember something you've read a long time ago. I vaguely recall something somewhat similar to what you're looking for but I can't remember neither the title nor the author lol. If I remember correctly, there was a light-haired (possibly blonde) and a dark-haired one, and the quality of the scan was pretty poor. It featured an artstyle like a Morishima Akiko or a Aoki Mitsue one as well. I guess it got lost in limbo, in the furthest places of this site ¯_(ツ)_/¯ (assuming the one I have in mind is the one you're searching...)

joined Apr 21, 2017

It sounds right. I wouldn't be sure until I saw it. Honestly I don't know if my memory is just getting terrible with age (even though I'm only 20) or something cause I've forgotten so many mangas I was in the middle of.

To reply you must either login or sign up.