joined Dec 8, 2013

Mountain Pukuichi's stuff is the softest of fluff. <3

EDIT: the murder-suicide pact may have caught me off-guard lmao

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 9:18PM

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

That's what I thought too. The whole death thing came out of nowhere. It ended up having a really weird tone in the end, with that popping up every so often. Especially when it wasn't in the first one at all.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The casual morbidity of their relationship tho, even since the last chapter I was like ( ° - ° )
But as long as they're happy, they'll probs be fine, so I'm not too worried about it

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

whoaa!! this is HYPE!!
awesome!
its faster than I expected

!
All hail Wooberjig! All hail Wooberjig! ^^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wasn't expecting this so soon, but I ain't complainin'.

Kind of like that we got at least a glimpse into the other side. The "why were we doing this" bit seemed poignant.

joined Apr 15, 2013

But we just got part 2 like 5 minutes ago. Today is a good day. Thanks to all the folk who worked on this!

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@wooberjig
Haha, nice work! I worried that you hadn't seen my post in the other thread. x)

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Considering their relationship, it's going to be very worrisome when either of them get jealous

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Ah it wouldn't be a Mountain Pukuichi story if there wasn't a part where the characters' emotional instability becomes cause to reflect on the imminence of death

last edited at Mar 11, 2017 10:29PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Ah it wouldn't be a Mountain Pukuichi story if there wasn't a part where the characters' emotional instability becomes cause to reflect on the imminence of death

Yeah, looking back on Nana Yuri, what's up with that? No matter how happy the characters are, they always have to have some obsession with death. I assume it comes from the author's mentality themselves, which is... concerning.

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

Yeah, looking back on Nana Yuri, what's up with that? No matter how happy the characters are, they always have to have some obsession with death. I assume it comes from the author's mentality themselves, which is... concerning.

Not so much. The author could be a goth or something like that. Goths just happen to really like super morbid things. Like graveyards and death an such. They usually aren't even depressing to talk to unless you're unusually sensitive to such things. Most of them are just really comfortable with their mortality.
Due to the fact that the author isn't making extraordinarily depressing stories, it could just be that they think that promises to die together are romantic. It could also be a Japan thing, as that's not uncommon in historical Japanese romances and such.

4_2epyfw
joined Feb 21, 2013

Reading the comments I remembered 'Lonely Kagamin', which I liked but it was still depressing and had self-harm and suicidal thought as a topic. So. Realistic, yes, but I wish it wasn't in all of them at this point.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lonely_kagamin

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

I feel it to. But with one being bullied her entire life and other with an implied parental neglect, maybe that is where it comes from.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

hmmm....
very romantic ending

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Good Ending

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

Low key yandere

joined Feb 23, 2016

I'm satisfied i think.. I can live with it~ ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kind of funny the bullies being all "they're so cute together" while ayumi is casually playing with a knife. XD

Good story, glad it's been completed.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Murder suicide stuff was in the first one too IIRC

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised to see that Ayumi's idea of revenge would be terrifying enough to earn her a one-way ticket to jail. Also, the fact that Saki was somewhat randomly carrying around a knife in the previous chapter was also kind of unexpected (I mean, it guess it makes more sense in hindsight, but that's besides the point).

But at least they're happy together.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Tyrswed posted:

Due to the fact that the author isn't making extraordinarily depressing stories, it could just be that they think that promises to die together are romantic.

In last to translate Nana Yuri, they wonder about how it would feel to die by the hands of your lover.

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 10:11AM by Nezchan

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah and they were happy after everything. Nice

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Everybody worried about them because of the murder suicide thing. Me just here like "same lol". Me and my friends say stuff like this all the time. My dark humor is a bad influence XD

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

They are really cute together.
An episode of Dateline NBC waiting to happen, but cute regardless.

To reply you must either login or sign up.