Forum › Someone recognizes this Author ?

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Greetings, I recently stumbled across a Yuri Manga called "This Love That Won't Reach" which has currently only one Chapter.
I really liked the art and the plot , only downside is that you most likely find it only on these big manga share websites like Mangafox ect ( -.-;). The Author of the Story was not named or rather given (Dont Scanlate Groups usually know from what Author theyre scanlating?), but the artstyle seems really familiar :I Do any of you guys recognize it?
(Sry if there is already a Thread existing to it, I didnt find it, if there is sorry for inconvenience ^^)

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

It's this author.

http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/tmnr

Thank you for your help ^^

joined Apr 18, 2017

The first 5 chapters are out there in English (not sure if we are allowed to link to or mention other reader sites on here, but it's easy to find with the name).

I'm as excited about it as one can be for something that makes you sad. Haven't had a chance to thoroughly check out tMnR's other stuff yet, but his page doesn't seem to be loaded with tags like #tragedy or #aaangst, so maybe things will work out for Uta-chan and Kaoru? Though, it seems it would take quite the change in circumstances for them to be together except in secret.

Is submitting upload requests allowed for this type of work allowed? If so, I might gather them up and submit them myself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.