Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

Haru is a little TOO hyper and stupid for my taste, but otherwise it was a fun first chapter. Guess I'll stay on board for a few chapters, at least.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Haru kept me entertain even made me laugh a little ... let see how the next few chapters go ^_^

1184162286_invisableanimegirl
joined Apr 15, 2013

Havent another scanlator already released some chapters?? I've read this somewhere...

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Havent another scanlator already released some chapters?? I've read this somewhere...

Fallen Syndicate did the first few chapters already, but they've been using low quality, low resolution magazine scans and the translation is questionable in quite a few places. 3 months between chapters also isn't something I'm happy about with a still ongoing monthly series, so we'll do it now.

last edited at Apr 17, 2013 9:37AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

I quite like it. Haru might be a bit strangely hyper but overall I found it quite cute.

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

like it lol a hyper perverted girl this time huh

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This is the first time i see this type of girl o.O Haru doesn't hide that she's a pervert (maybe she does but is terrible at acting xD) and i like her hyperness, if she wouldn't be hyper then it would be kinda boring. Well, i'm looking forward to new chapters, thanks for uploading it here :)

last edited at Apr 17, 2013 10:40AM

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

yah .. i read it on mangahere also .. it was translated until the 4th chapter .. dynasty's version is more cleaner that the one that i read before .. :)

last edited at Apr 17, 2013 10:50AM

sweet little lie
joined Mar 17, 2013

Oh, I made a request for this. And here I am, thanks a lot Dynasty!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Thank yuriproject, they're the one that scanlated it

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

YUSS!!! AT LAST!!

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

hit me moar!!! XD

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

yep. its fallen syndicate. they have translated up to chapter 4.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Neat, never heard of this. Looks stupid! And cute, so obviously it's going to be good.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

You know now that I think about it I have read the raws to this ... I thought it look familiar =))) but it is worth a re-read in my opinion so I will be looking forward to reading it in english ^_^ thank you for all the hard work <3

sweet little lie
joined Mar 17, 2013

Thank yuriproject, they're the one that scanlated it

Yeah, of course. Thanks to yuriproject,too.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

somehow they give the feel of yui and mio from k-on

joined Jan 30, 2013

So Riko=Mio and Haru=Yui? I'd say that Haru's Ritsu, but whatever.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I've been reading it on mangafox so i'm just too happy i can have them here now -
Thanks! :3

1184162286_invisableanimegirl
joined Apr 15, 2013

yah .. i read it on mangahere also .. it was translated until the 4th chapter .. dynasty's version is more cleaner that the one that i read before .. :)

Yeah I figured.. Thanks yuriproject =)

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

glad to see this being translated! thank you YP it gave me a good laugh and can't wait for more of the chapters

Ava%20120
joined Feb 1, 2013

somehow they give the feel of yui and mio from k-on

i got more a kunieda feeling from haru. you know, the type of genki girl with a deep past. as for riko... well... uhm... (づ ・ω ・)づ。。・゜゜・。。・゜❤

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

Ooohh! I like it a lot! Thanks for this new translation :)

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

This is great! Cute, funny, and sexy! I really like it!
Thanks so much Yuri Project!
Does Phyis edit everything? That's a lot of hard work!

joined Apr 3, 2013

Wow I loved it.
The drawing style is really purrrdy, and I already love both characters :D. And it also made me laugh a few times. Definitely looking forward to the next release!

To reply you must either login or sign up.