Forum › Hyper Girls Battle Orgia discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oh god, I like this series and the little comedic 4Koma's at the end are a great idea. We can get some fluffiness right after some drama.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

-Say Orgia in the tittle
-Doesn't had a orgy
Dropped ;)

Anyway, I think deserve the Yuri tag, since it can't be more explicity
the mc like a Ruby x Weiss daughter

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Nice to see this on here.

Anyway, I think deserve the Yuri tag, since it can't be more explicity

I think they should hold on adding it for now maybe down the road if anything maybe Yuri Crush.

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 8:42PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

1) Why would you participate in a death match if you aren't prepared to die?

2) You already made your choice. Do not let familiar faces heed you from your goal.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

JerryChops posted:

2) You already made your choice. Do not let familiar faces heed you from your goal.

No one is ready to die, and no one fights expecting to lose in that game... Fear is just natural.

Is still a shock, being prepared to kill doesn't mean that you would kill just anyone in your way (and because she didn't activate her ability in time to avoid that hesitation)

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Don't care for the plot, will just gonna drop by to see girls kill each other.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 2:51AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

JerryChops posted:

No one is ready to die, and no one fights expecting to lose in that game... Fear is just natural.

Is still a shock, being prepared to kill doesn't mean that you would kill just anyone in your way (and because she didn't activate her ability in time to avoid that hesitation)

but on the flipside if you assume 100 combatants with equal skill and no one chooses disqualification, you only have a 1% chance of winning (or to put it differently, 99% chance of dying). odds are even worse in the story though since there are more participants and the scales are apparently heavily tipped towards those 7 masters they mentioned. i would hope that anyone willing to take those odds has already made peace with themselves and is fully prepared to kill and to die.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 3:05AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So many cars destroyed in the first chapter. Some people are going to be surprised when they want to go to work.

And last chapter, MC is dead. The End.

Not.

Anyway, I'm 50% sure she's going to fight Hino at some point.

last edited at Jun 11, 2016 4:58AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

JerryChops posted:

You and I have different views of the world.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

JerryChops posted:

but on the flipside if you assume 100 combatants with equal skill and no one chooses disqualification, you only have a 1% chance of winning (or to put it differently, 99% chance of dying). odds are even worse in the story though since there are more participants and the scales are apparently heavily tipped towards those 7 masters they mentioned. i would hope that anyone willing to take those odds has already made peace with themselves and is fully prepared to kill and to die.

I'll just quote something from an ELBE pilot

"We were young, that 10% chance was 100% guaruntee to us"

joined Mar 5, 2016

eh, stopped reading in the middle of the first chapter. it's just so cliché. high school, girls murdering each other, barriers, anomalies, deathmatch tournament exposition, bleh bleh bleh.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

almond posted:

eh, stopped reading in the middle of the first chapter. it's just so cliché. high school, girls murdering each other, barriers, anomalies, deathmatch tournament exposition, bleh bleh bleh.

Don't be like that. JKs will save the world.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well... It might be interesting? Some of the choices for poses are really strange though. It seems like half the time the girls have their feet rotated inwards and their knees... I'm not really sure what they're doing, but it isn't good. The fact that the MC likes to hold her dangers behind her with her arms locked doesn't help either.

That's only true if you assume everyone has equal odds of surviving, which is patently false. For example, the seven pillars likely have odds that are much closer to 1 in 7, assuming they're all equally powerful.

An individual master might overestimate their power and assume they have competitive odds when, in reality, they're actually on the weaker side. If such a master were to be confronted with a true powerhouse (like someone who could potentially fight on the level of the seven pillars), their odds would become much lower than 1 in 100 and their resolve would likely break.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you're talking odds, they're further skewed if you have a group of relative small fry knowing they can't win, and band together to at least desperately extend their lives a little. Together, they could take down more powerful people who'd normally kick their asses. People don't necessarily react rationally in a life-or-death situation, calmly weighing their chances the way we are, so you'll get some unexpected results.

As to the comments earlier about not going into a deathmatch without being willing to kill anyone indiscriminately, it's not so easy to turn your emotions and reactions off in order to become the perfect sociopath. It's easy to look at your computer screen and say "I'd just do what I have to", and quite another when confronted with the reality of killing someone you like with your own hands.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

As to the comments earlier about not going into a deathmatch without being willing to kill anyone indiscriminately, it's not so easy to turn your emotions and reactions off in order to become the perfect sociopath. It's easy to look at your computer screen and say "I'd just do what I have to", and quite another when confronted with the reality of killing someone you like with your own hands.

Normally, I'd agree. However, didn't they just have a scene with her commenting on how she can just turn her emotions off?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Normally, I'd agree. However, didn't they just have a scene with her commenting on how she can just turn her emotions off?

Yes, but she relies on her power to do that, if she can't activate it in time then she has to face combat as her regular self.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i see there are 2 volumes in jap and isn't finished.
do you think this will be a long manga of 10 or 20 tambokon, or i will be more similar to Spirit circle or Gamma ?
it's good to read the ending of a manga without waiting to see it with your grandsons

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Can't say, generally speaking, if a manga is popular/lucky enough, it can end when it reaches the end of its story or when the author get bored with it. If not, it get axed at some point before that and author has to rush some form of ending. If he get a couple more chapter to try and do that, that is.

That's pretty much the reason why a lot of manga, especially the slice of life kind, have very little progression as they try to ride the wave as long as they can.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Can't say, generally speaking, if a manga is popular/lucky enough, it can end when it reaches the end of its story or when the author get bored with it. If not, it get axed at some point before that and author has to rush some form of ending. If he get a couple more chapter to try and do that, that is.

That's pretty much the reason why a lot of manga, especially the slice of life kind, have very little progression as they try to ride the wave as long as they can.

oh, well, thank, i wish it goes well, but the artist has all the story already in mind and doesn't want to prolong it too much. (only slice of life are good even after 100 volumes)
it doesn't seem too slow, and it presented already part of the background story wery well for me

joined Jan 22, 2015

Author kept the serious mood. I approve.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

For some reason whenever I saw this series listed I thought it was cancelled or discontinued? I don't know why, but I read all three chapters the other day and now a fourth comes out! Yay! I'm on board, nice to see an action series more focused on ladies

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's actually kinda interesting to read, I'm pretty excited for the next chapter already.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So, the manga already end and it was pretty good.

spoilers and stuff http://imgur.com/eSHebHs

last edited at Aug 1, 2016 2:22PM by drpepperfan

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Battle royale all over again but with considerably more lesbians

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Reread the chapters, it's still as interesting as the first time I read it, but goddamn that mortal cliffhanger tho ; w ;

Seems like soon after finishing this series, Ejima Eri went on to working on Yuzumori-san, I can see why she'd think it was a stark contrast in tone haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.